1

Gut's POV

All you could hear was cannon fires and the cries of men when battling in war. It was a bright sunny day and you would expect someone to live peacefully at this time of day, but instead, the war went on in a certain kingdom. Women and children prayed and were afraid for themselves and their families as they heard weapons clash outside and cannons fire everywhere. This was what I was used to all my life. What I was born to do. Fight. That's all I ever thought about. Fighting. And it all changed when I met him.

~~~~~~~

It was a normal day for me after the war and after I defeated the great Bazuso. But to be honest, he wasn't as great as he sounded after I chopped his head in half. ' Heh, dumbass. He shouldn't have underestimated me.' I kept my usual look on my face which looks like an angry or annoyed look but I didn't care. When I retrieved my reward for defeating Bazuso, the guy that gave me the money asked if I wanted to join him and his men but I declined.

I work alone. And will always be alone. I ignored all of his offers but then I tensed up when he grabbed my shoulder. " Don't touch me! Don't you ever touch me!" I shouted and I pushed him away and continued walking. Who the hell does he think he is anyway? Touching me without my permission. I outta chop his arms off. I've been walking for a bit and I felt as if something wrong was going to happen. I stopped and checked my surroundings and then I shrugged my shoulders. " It was probably just my imagination." And right after I said that I was attacked.

Griffith's POV

" Griffith! Are you just going to let them do this?! You saw what she did to Bazuso! What if she-" " It'll be alright Casca. If they die, then that's on them." I sighed as I looked to the sky and thought about that girl who killed Bazuso. ' The way she fights...I've never seen anyone fight like that. And that sword, it sure looks pretty heavy for a woman to carry.' I was interrupted from my thoughts when I heard a few of my men cry out in pain and when I heard them say Casca's name.

I got my horse and went over to where the fighting was and stopped that woman from killing Casca just in time. " Pick up your sword if you are willing to fight." She glared at me and held her large sword and went to attack me. But how she moved was reckless, so stabbed her near her shoulder that way I wouldn't kill her. ' This girl...she's interesting. And quite attractive but I'll focus on her battle skills.' And with that, I brought her back with the others to where the rest of my men were. I decided to stay by her side to keep her warm because she was losing a lot of blood and the nights were cold here.

..............

It was...dark. And I felt too, no...there was someone beside me holding me close. I saw a muscular chest and a bit of white hair. ' Is this the guy that stabbed me?' Soon, he disappeared and then I was standing and in front of me, I saw Gambino. " It's all your fault. You're the reason why I died." My eyes widened at this. " No! I-It was an accident! Gambino!" I shouted. I kept hearing people telling me that it was my fault Gambino died.

I woke up from the dream that I just had and looked around. " Where the hell am I?" I winced at my wound and my eyes widened when I saw an arm around my torso. I tried to get up but the person stopped me from doing that. " Don't get up. You'll hurt yourself." I got angry and got up and away from the guy anyway. " I'll get up whenever I fucking feel like it. I'm fine." I said and I looked around and frowned when I saw that my sword wasn't here. " Where the hell's my sword?" He was looking away and I was about to protest until I noticed that my shirt wasn't on.

" Oh. Well, where's my shirt first?" I asked him. " You're going to wear one of my shirts for the time being." He said getting one of his shirts. I balled my fists and grinded my teeth, " The hell?! Like hell, I'm going to wear any of your shit! Where's my fucking shirt, you bastard!" He looked at me and sighed. " Here. I don't understand why you're so angry. I didn't want you to wear it because it wasn't clean and that cut.." " I'm fine with it. Just as long as I have something covering me." I said snatching my shirt away from him.

When I was about to put it on, I winced at my wound once more. " This is annoying," I said to myself. " Do you need help with that?" I frowned at the guy with white silver-like hair. " No, I'm fine," I said, and yet I still struggled to put my shirt on. " If you stopped being so stubborn, then maybe you would have already had it on already. Just let me help." He said grabbing my shirt. I was going to punch his face but he caught my fist. I aimed for his balls for he stopped me with his legs which resulted in us falling.

And just as I thought the situation couldn't get any worse, that girl from yesterday came in and saw him on top of me while we were both shirtless. " Griffith, what's going on? You two just met!" She said glaring at me. The fuck did I do? " We were doing nothing of the sort, Casca. She tripped and pulled me down with her." " Fucking liar! It was you that made us fall!" I shouted at him. " Do not speak to Giffith that way!" The girl yelled at me. I pushed Griffith off of me, but my shirt on, and dashed out of the tent.

Soon, I saw my sword and grabbed it. I ran as fast as I could pushing anybody out of my way and soon I was tackled and was met with blue eyes. " Get off of me, you bastard!!" The guy or ' Griffith' sighed and stood up and I got up too. " You're really difficult. I don't think that I've met anyone like you." He said dusting himself off. " Whatever. I'm leaving this place." I said and before I could go, Griffith stopped me with his sword.

" You are not going anywhere. If it weren't for me, you'd be bleeding out on the side of the road." He said. I smacked my teeth and turned around facing him. " So what?! I owe you now?" He smiled and put his sword away. " Why yes, yes you do." I growled and followed him up the hill he was walking on. " I saw your fight with Bazuso and by the way you were fighting, it seemed as if you didn't care about you own life." My eyes widened a bit and I frowned.

" If wasn't for that crack in Bazuso's axe, I was certain that you would've died." Griffith said. " Okay? Why're you worried about me anyway? I just met you." He turned around and smiled at me. " You interest me Gutts. I want you." My eyes widened at this. " Wait....

WHATTT?!!

TO BE CONTINUED....