33

𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚊𝚏𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚙𝚊𝚖 𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜, 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 <𝟹

A/N: Ahhhh! Thank You for 59k reads!! 🤍🤍

___

The next two days went by like usual, though now that everyone knew Y/N was a metamorphmagus.. they wouldn't leave her alone.

"Come on Y/N- Just once!" Seamus pleaded with Dean standing besides him.

"Then we'll stop bothering you" Dean added.

Ron and Harry sat at the edge of the couch watching with grins, they'd seen her get continuously asked to do a variety of things with her ability, such as; to changing her hair color, turn into an animal, morph into a professor, the list went on and on. 

Harry and Ron simply enjoyed witnessing every second of her outbursts towards their annoyingly persistent classmates.

Y/N huffed and glared up at them, "I'm not some circus animal! now.. Shoo Shoo" she said waving them off.

Seamus groaned in annoyance and walked off, Dean following closely behind.

"Oooooh Y/N!" Ron said in a sing-songy voice. He and Harry shared a smirk.

"Would you please turn your hair green" Harry said, grinning as he mocked the other students.

"Pretty please!!" Added Ron with a grin.

Y/N stood up and walked around the couch on which Harry and Ron were seated on. 

"You know, lobsters are fun, cute little animals" she said, her gaze moving to Harry, "I wonder if their claws hurt"

Harry's eyes slightly widened at the memory. 

It definitely did hurt.

"Huh?" Said Ron, furrowing his eyebrows in confusion.

"It'd be a real shame if one suddenly appeared-"

"Would you all quiet down?" Hermione said irritably as she furiously scribbled on a piece of parchment, "it's quite difficult to add all these prices without a calculator"

Y/N flicked the back of both their heads, making them both instinctively rub the attacked area. Ron glared at her, though Harry looked rather relieved he didn't have a crustacean claw snap at his ankle.

"What prices?" Ron asked.

Hermione ignored his question, "Y/N how much do you think it should cost?"

 "2 sickles per badge?" Y/N suggested. Hermione nodded and scribbled it down.

"Can one of you explain! You've been doing this all week" Ron huffed.

"We'll explain when everything is figured out" Hermione said shortly.

Ron and Harry both turned to Y/N, awaiting an explanation.

"I'm sure you both heard her" she said, pleased at the look of frustration on both of their faces as she placed a hand on each of their heads and ruffled their hair.

At that moment Neville came in through the portrait door with his hands outstretched in horror.

"HELP ME!" He exclaimed walking up to them. Y/N turned quickly, growing more confused at the look of panic on Neville's face.

"What did he make you do?!" She said as she rushed over to Neville who looked like he was on the verge of tears.

"I-i had to ch-chop up toads-" he said shakily, extending his hand out. His hands were covered in smudges and smears of frog guts.