Masters of the Mafia. Capitulo Diez RESTRICTED SCENE (POSICIONES)

"You really like this dress, huh?"

"I like what's underneath it" he whispered, leading me back to our bed and continued with his trail of kisses.

He sat on the edge of the bed, and proceeded to pull down my dress leaving me standing in front of him only in panties and heels. I hadn't been wearing a bra under the dress.

His hands touched my breasts and then his mouth went over my nipples.

I threw my head back, letting out a moan from the pleasure radiating all over my body.

This was our first time being intimate since having our baby and he was still obsessed with my body. That was something that had worried me throughout my pregnancy and even postpartum.

Boy, had I been wrong.

He pulled my body close, his hands going down to my thighs. He managed to switch spots with me and he pushed me down onto the bed. His head went down between my legs, his hands gripping on to my thighs to keep me from squirming. He pulled my panties down and out of the way in one swift motion.

"SANTI!" I gripped his hair as an orgasmic feeling that started from the pit of my stomach all the way down to my toes tore my body.

"There we go, baby" he smiled, satisfied to see what he could do to me.

My turn!

I pushed him back a bit and grabbed a hold of his dick in my hands. The shallow breaths coming from him indicated he was ready for what I was about to do. And I knew exactly what he liked.

His breathing sped up as I took him in my mouth.

"GABRIELA" he called out my name, his hands gripping a handful of my hair, guiding me to do exactly what he wanted. I stared up at his face, elated to see the pleasure I was giving him.

He pulled away from me as he came.

I took off my heels while he cleaned himself. He proceeded to lay down on the bed and helped me position myself on top of him.

I let out a small gasp as he went inside me. He took advantage of the moment and kissed me as I started moving up and down.

The feeling of being with him was like no other, we were in sync. Our bodies are the perfect instruments to show each other just how much we love each other. And the act of intimacy is a symbol that we belong to one another.

There was no way I could do this with anyone else. And being with him now, feeling the way I feel proved that I wouldn't have ever let Gavin put a hand on me. I could only ever do this with the man I love.

Yes, I would always feel guilty about what happened earlier tonight but I would make damn sure to make it up to Santi for lying.

Switching positions for him all night long.

                                                            ********************

PLEASE CONTINUE READING THE ENDING OF THIS CHAPTER IN MASTERS OF THE MAFIA CHAPTER 10!