LP - Tooth Troubles

Ages:
Louis: 20
Niall: 19
Harry: 18
Liam: 16

Harry POV

Niall, Louis and I were sat around the kitchen table discussing and planning the schedule for our break while Liam is watching TV in the other room quietly. It got to around 3pm when Liam arrived and climbed up to sit on my lap as I'm the closest. He managed to sit still for about 30 minutes just playing with my free hand or drawing on the paper Louis gave him.

"LiLi have snack please?"

"What would LiLi like, his usually apple slices and orange juice?" I reply as I stand up with him and deposit him onto Louis' lap.

"Ye.. no thanks, can Liam have bread please."

"Bread. Right okay erm coming up". I mean that's a first he has always wanted apples at this time, maybe it's time for a change.

Although when I look over my shoulder Niall is looking lost as he normally always knows what's going on with Liam most of the time. I careful place down the plate in front of him and a cup of orange juice and sit back down and resume the planning with the boys. However Niall just keeps watching him out of the corner of his eye and Louis is in conversation with him so we end up just chatting about football and Niall's golf tournament in 2 days.

Louis POV

As Liam sits on my lap eating I notice that he is only eating on one side of his mouth as well as very tiny whimpers when he bites down. This can't be good, so once he has finished I slowly lift him up onto my front making an excuse to the other boys that Liam needs to the toilet and walk out of the kitchen and up the stairs to my bedroom. I sit down on the edge of my bed and stand Liam in between my leg.

"I need you to be a big boy for me and answer this question, do you have tooth ache?" He starts trying to climb out of my legs and whining, which confirms my suspicions. I grab his hands and turn him so he is facing me.

"Li what tooth hurts, come on I can't help you until you tell me where it hurts, and we aren't leaving my room until you tell me so spill." "I'm sure NiNi and Red are not having much fun without you." Which finally gets him to say the back of his teeth hurt through tears, so my guess is his wisdom teeth are coming through.

Once he has calmed down significantly I carry him back downstairs and into the kitchen, and give him to Niall, who starts fussing over him as you can see the tears tracks. I quietly leave the kitchen and close the baby gate so I cannot be followed by a certain head of curls and ring the dentist. By the time Harry joins me 2 minutes later I am just about to book an appointment so I put it on speaker, however the closest date they have is in 2 days or in 2 weeks meaning it's on the same day as Niall's golf tournament. I hesitantly agree and end the phone call and look at Harry and share a look saying it's going to be a long day without Niall around. I get up with a huff and make my way back to the kitchen and am met with the cute site of Niall and Liam driving cars along the table and Liam leaning back against Niall's chest and using Red the trunk as a pillow, as Niall lays his head on Liam's head.

 I get up with a huff and make my way back to the kitchen and am met with the cute site of Niall and Liam driving cars along the table and Liam leaning back against Niall's chest and using Red the trunk as a pillow, as Niall lays his head on Liam'...