P22 - Going back

Hello?

---

Yeah.

---

Seriously, can't it wait?

---

Fine I guess.

°°°

"Who was that, is everything okay?" Jaden asked me. "I guess so, I have to go back. My school called and said they need me back." "But wait why? Because of the face time?" "Oh no actually not I don't think they know about that, they need me back because I need to cheer at an athletic gathering and have a hockey game the day before that." "When is the game?" "Next week Thursday" "So when do you need to leave?" "Uhm well I need to be home by Sunday for school on Monday to practice and stuff" "Thats in two days?!" "I know bub I'm sorry, I was happy and excited about spending time here for another month" "Why don't I come with you??" "Wait what? You serious?" "Yeah of course, I'll come with you and I'll keep myself busy and then we could always come back after Friday." "That sounds perfect omg thank you!" "Of course Smith, anything for you" We hugged and I felt really tired so I went to take a shower. When I came back in the room Jaden was laying on the bed scrolling through his phone, but he didn't see me at first. How is he so beautiful? I really love him with all my heart. I didn't realise I was basically just standing there staring at him. "Take a picture, it will last longer." He chuckled as I woke up out of the trance. "Shit, uhm shut up will you." I laughed as I walked towards the bed. I climbed in and was just on my phone and then turned around to face him. "Thank you so much for today Jae, I'm really so lucky to have you" he pulled me closer so I was basically almost on top of him now. "Mia you make me the happiest person in the world." he kissed me and I just smiled at him. "Goodnight love" "Goodnight Jae". We cuddled and fell asleep.

The next morning we woke up and just cuddled, our flight will be at night 10pm and we will be home at 9am on Sunday. "I'm so glad you're coming with me back home" "Smith you wouldn't survive without me for so long" he grinned looking at me "Mmm yeah keep dreaming Hossler." I hovered over him and knew he thought I would kiss him but instead went to his ear and whispered. "Enjoy this while it lasts" I climbed off him "This won't happen back home so Hossler." I paused before speaking again. "Spend this last few hours very cautiously with me." I smirked and looked down at the ground. "What time do we need to be at the airport?" He asked ignoring me. "In about 7 hours" "Great, in that case.." He walked closer to me and pulled me closer with his hands on my waist and kissed me, then yeah (no further comment lol, but no we didn't do it, we just made out)

We were just laying in bed cuddling and watching netflix when Josh came in the room. "Hey knock much?" Jaden asked with his arms around me. "Sorry lol but you are going back with her, Bryce and I will be coming but only Thursday morning. So I won't see her for like 4 days. That mean I am stealing her for the rest of the day." He walked closer and pulled my legs until I basically fell on the floor. "Hell you're a dumbass" I laughed at him. "But you love me" he said grinning and he then threw me over his shoulder and dragged me down the stairs to the pool. "You know I won't hesitate to throw you here." "Agh Josh you love me way to much to do that" He then threw me in. "JOSH SCREW YOU" I said screaming as my head came back up from under the water. He went in the house and came back outside with a towel and a hoodie. I went out and he put the towel over me. At least it wasn't cold right now so. I went back inside, put on dry clothes and then Josh and I went to the mall and just enjoyed the day.

We came back and it was 5 pm. I went upstairs and Jaden was lying on the bed on his phone. "Omg baby I missed you so much!" He came closer and then picked me up and hugged me very very tight. "You saw me 4 hours ago Jae" I gasped under my breath as he was still holding me so tight. We let go and started to pack. After packing we went downstairs to say goodbye to everyone as I saw Josh having a tear in his eye. "Awww Joshy nooo don't cry please, I'll see you Thurday!" He hugged me and I felt uncontrollably safe in his arms. We went to the airport and Jaden and I sat next to each other. We sat and watched a movie and eventually fell asleep. Next morning at 7 we woke up as the warning went of that we will be landing in one hour. We then landed, got off and my parents came to get us. " HEY DAD HEY MOM" I ran to them and hugged them. "Hey sweetie we missed you so much" My mom said hugging me. "This is Jaden, Jaden this is my mom and dad." I could tell Jaden was nervous so I took his hand and held it tight. "H-Hi" he said stuttering and I felt so sorry for him. "Jaden" my dad glares at him, looks him up and down and squints his eyes. "Don't mind him, Hi Jaden" my mom came closer and hugged him. THANK YOU MOM. We climbed in the car and went home. The car ride was really awkward because I could see Jaden wanted to put his hand on my thigh, but he was way to scared of my dad. I just took his hand and held it. We soon stopped at home.

A/N - aww meeting the parents. So the location of the story now moves to Mia's house back in New Orleans and also some of the scenes will be at the high school.

1054 Words