Part 15

Y/N POV

 I slightly bowed to her.
Then they started to discuss about the profits and loses if they get collaborated. Soon,

Ms.Bae:Ok Mr.Kim. We would like to be your business partner. (they shook their hands)
......
I don't know why, whenever I see them talking to each other, I get some unwanted feeling. I can't able to say what is my state of mind right now. I shrugged it off and concentrated in the meeting.
.......
The meeting has ended a few minutes ago but they are still talking. So I excused myself from there and went to my cabin to do the bending works.

........Time skip..8pm

TAEHYUNG POV

I came to my house after finishing my work. I am little happy because today's meeting went well. Then after sometime I slept.

..At morning..

I was getting ready for office. Suddenly my phone started to ring but who will call me at this time? Soon I picked the phone only to find it's from Y/N. Why is she calling me now? Let's attend the call and ask her.

Me:Hello.
                                Y/N:Mr.Kim.(in sore voice) I will not able to come to the office today.

Me:What happened Miss .Y/N? (worried yet cold)
                                 Y/N:Nothing Mr.Kim. I am having fever since last night. (coughing)
Me:Oh ok. You can take leave. Take care.

She hummed and cut the call. Aish what happened to her? Yesterday she was well. I hope she will get well soon. Then I went to the company.
....

Y/N POV
WHEN I got up, I felt my head paining . When I touched my forehead I can sense heat. That means I have fever. So I called Mr.Kim and informed him about my leave for today because I can't go in this condition.He allowed me to take leave so I slept due to tiredness.

....AT COMPANY....

TAEHYUNG POV
I am not able to concentrate on my work. My mind is full on her. Is she alright? Did she have her breakfast? To stop worrying about her, I called someone to my cabin.
Me:Come to my cabin.

....Soon door opened....

Jennie:Mr.Kim, why did you call me? (Politely )
Mr.Kim:Today I am giving you a day off. Go to Miss.Y/N's house and take care of her because I want her to be present here tomorrow to discuss about our new project.
Jennie: Oh ok Mr.Kim. I will get going then.(left)

.....

Y/N POV

I am now standing in the kitchen to make some porridge. That's when the door bell rang. Who would beat this time? I slowly walked towards the door and opened it only to find Jennie standing with worried look. I was confused by her sudden presence.
That too in office hours?

Jennie:What? Will you let me in or not?

I let her in.

Y/N:What happened Jennie? Why are you here?(sore voice)
Jennie:To take care of you because you are having fever.
Y/N:Huh? How do you know?
Jennie:Mr.Kim told me to take care of you.
Y/N:What?(I was so shocked to hear that.)
Jennie: Ahh. Why are you shouting idiot?
Y/N: Did Mr.Kim really tell you that I am sick?
Jennie: Ya. Not only that but also he told me to take care of you.  I don't know why he seemed to be worried about you so much?

When she said that I started to feel something. Why does he care about me so much?

  Jennie: He also said that he needed you for tomorrow's project discussion.

Oh that's why he sent Jennie? I thought he did that for something else. I thought he did for something else.

But why should I care?

Its not like I fell for him.

Or did I?

------to be continued------

HEY READERS..hope u like today's part..
It's just an imagination...
Don't take it seriously...

Fell free to share ur ideas..
DON'T BE A SILENT READER...
If u ended up liking this part..
        Vote🌟🌟
        Comment 👇👇
        Follow for the updates 😊
.....
Have a nice day!
Bye 👋👋👋