09

tanya was currently on her way to the cafe she met with parker the first time. she knew why, he probably got his hands on the magazine and from the email, it doesn't seem like he's too pleased. she could care less.

'hello, i see you ordered without me.' she chuckled as she sat in front of him, watching him take off his easy e dark shades.

'you said you didn't go through my laptop.' he leaned forehead, strands if his hair falling on his forehead.

'and i didn't.' she lied. what fun would it be to tell her source of such gossip worthy information that it was indeed her who did it. 'why?' she played innocent.

'then tell me how confidential information about my private life got leaked to the public?' his jaw clenched, 'you were the only one who had it.'

tanya wanted to die of laughter but she held herself together. 'that's absurd. you're the superstar with millions of people around you all the time. maybe one of the hotel staff sold your information to the media,' she pushed her curls to the side.

she watched how his eyes remained on hers, 'or maybe it was your own people. you know anyone would do anything for a quick buck.' she continued.

'cut the crap, i know you did it. so what do you want?' anger flashed in his eyes making her excited.

'or better yet, maybe one of your little girlfriends did it. i mean it's not everyday that you get to have award winning dick in your guts.' she laughed.

'tanya, i'm warning you. take it down.' he gritted through his teeth, eventually calming himself down, 'i'll give you whatever you want.' he sighed.

she smiled softly, 'that would be nice,' she stood up, 'if i had did it. but i didn't. goodbye, have a great day.' she walked out the cafe.

a good week flew by since the story and although it was still trending on twitter, tanya felt it was time to cash in. she sat at her desk and cut the video into a ten second clip before anonymously posting it.

the magazine had a strict rule about how much sexual content they released to the public. this way, it would seem that tanya was just writing a story based off an anonymous account with content of the artist of the minute.

she decided to stop playing around with parker and she sent him an email.

sex tape scandal

i know something about the tapes, meet me at the venus hotel tomorrow night at 8.

she smiled, playing with the flash drive in her hands as she leaned back on her chair and smiled softly, thinking of how much she could get from him.

not money of course. that's not what she wanted.