Chapter 1

First story, literally have no idea what I'm doing.
__________________________________

The sky was dark, the only thing illuminating it was the stars and moon. The wind was brisk, gently shaking the leaves and brush.

Stepping through the brush was a Man, he wore a cloak that covered his face and had a sword attached to his hip, his name, is Y/n L/n.

Y/n walked what seemed to be aimlessly when something caught his eye. Looking over he sees the shadowy figure of a person leaning up against the tree ahead, completely unresponsive.

When standing in-front of them he could hear them breathing so he knew whoever was in there is alive. Taking off the helmet, his eyes widen when seeing the face of a Woman.

 Taking off the helmet, his eyes widen when seeing the face of a Woman

Her breaths were quite quick and she was sweating. Y/n placed his hand on her head to feel she had a slight fever. He looked at the armor she's wearing and noticed it's way to much for her body to handle.

Y/n:*Must have passed out from exhaustion. It's no surprise since she's wearing armor two times her actual size.*

...

...

...

It had been sometime since y/n found the girl, maybe a hour or two. Y/n is currently sitting in front of a campfire with the girl laying on the opposite side of the fire.

He then heard her groaning and mumbling. She wakes up, immediately confused and worried about her surroundings.

???: How did I get here....? And where's my armor?

Y/n made his presence known by standing up.

Y/n: You're awake.

He walks over to her but she instantly started backing away in fear, panting frantically.

Y/n: Hey, hey, relax, I'm not going to hurt you.

He held his hands up in a non-threatening way as he slowly kneels down a few feet from her.

Y/n: How are you feeling? You were in pretty bad condition when I found you.

She stared at him with uncertainty and took quick glances at the sword on his hip, worrying if he might use it on her.

Y/n noticed that and draws his sword, making the girl flinch and squeal a little but she'd soon relax when he stabbed it into the ground.

Y/n: Okay, now that we have a clear understanding that I'm not here to harm you. Can you explain to me what a young lady like you is doing all the way out in the woods this time of night wearing armor far to big for her?