My Theories (mostly words)

I'm back but I wrote stuff and am too lazy and my album is too full from taking vacation photos so I'll be able to post fanarts soon!
Back to my theories.

After watching many of the original Disney movies I think I understand more about Twisted Wonderland. I think the creator(s) did plan for all of the Twisted Wonderland chapters to be like this but also didn't plan for some parts.

It's like a story, you write a draft and improve the story and it's a little bit or very different from what you were originally doing. I think that's what is happening with some stories and why the creator has a few loops in Twisted wonderland and by loops I mean that's where our theories come in.

First, why is it called Twisted wonderland. It's pretty obvious that the game is based off the seven villains; Queen of hearts, scar, Ursula, Jafar, the evil Queen, Hades and Maleficent. Characters with names (not titles) are called by titles like how Jafar is called the sorcerer of the sand and Hades is king or God of the underworld. We know this but for history and timeline reasons we don't "know" their names. The reason why the main seven are the main seven is because of their popularity, plot, and evil plans.

For example Queen of Hearts wasn't that evil but she was a tyrant and is the one reason why Alice is in Underland.
Scar killed his own brother, that's pretty evil and taking over the throne too. If you look on YouTube you can see some songs from the Lion King.
The other villains are also evil and when you watch the Sleeping Beauty you'll be surprised in how much screen time Maleficent gets.

In the short films of Mickey Mouse with all the famous characters and villains for a movie theater night you see almost all the famous villains. The villains are based off popularity and power and evilness.

Second: the mystery and relations of the twisted Wonderland characters to the great seven.

In Twisted Wonderland we know that all the dorm leaders are based off the great seven because that's basically what it's all about. We also have the side characters that help make the story shape into place like how Ace stole Riddle's tarts.
Not only that but the dorms leaders trigger each other like how Riddle helped Diasomia when Leona tried to injure their team and when Leona used his magic to destroy Azul's contracts. I don't know exactly why they put the dorms in this order but you are hinted in the beginning of which order through the MV and PV and the prologue where Ace teaches you about the great seven.

The unique Magics of the dorm leaders are also related to the power the villains have. Riddle cuts everyone heads like the Queen of Hearts. Leona can destroy anything like how Scar turned the savanna more deserty. Azul and his contracts. Jamil and Jafar's enchantments on people. Vil and evil Queen poisoning people. And as for Idia I'm not sure what but I can guess that he can take peoples strength away like how Hades took Hercules strength from him. Malleus is very powerful and we all know that he might turn into a dragon but I think his unique magic won't be turning into a dragon since he's already half. I think that Malleus' unique magic will probably be a curse or a sleeping curse, something with great power or eventful in the original movie.

Third: Grim

Grim is based off the Grim brothers and as it would have it Grim is a monster. Grim is also a big part of the story since he is one of the characters that help influence decisions and basically makes decisions for us the MC.

In the beginning of the story or when you first play the game you see a big monstrous cat with black liquid. We can use the monsters details and Grim's features to know that Grim did overblot before meeting us until we defeat him. How did Grim overblot? My guess is that he ate seven ink blotted magic stones maybe which were the great seven or the seven dwarfs.

If he ate the stones and transformed back why doesn't he remember? That's easy. It's because Grim has been an overblotted monster for so long that he doesn't remember his past memories. And Grim is originally a monster so his magic must've gotten more out of control because he didn't have a magic stone until Crowley gave him one. I don't know how long he has been a monster but it's obvious that he's been an overblotted monster and probably for so long that it may have been back to the great seven.

When a character gets overblot they are weakened and they don't exactly remember what happened. Many of the dorms leaders despite how powerful they are, are still weakened and don't remember how the event happened or ended which is why Grim doesn't remember his past at all or becoming an overblot monster.

Grim doesn't know that he has a strong urge to eat the overblot crystals and we don't know because magicians don't associate themselves enough with magical creatures except ghosts and fairies.

Four: why Mickey Mouse?

Mickey Mouse is the origins of Walt Disney which created the story and movie of Alice in Wonderland. Mickey Mouse in also the representation of every movie made by Disney. I think some of the films with our seven villains may contain the Mickey Mouse whistling scene but I'm too lazy to actually check. Well, except the really old films like Sleeping Beauty and Alice in Wonderland.

I think that Mickey may give us clues about Twisted Wonderland and it's origin. Mickey probably will help us find a way home but maybe not take us there. But I did find out that every backdrop of Twisted Wonderland has a Mickey Mouse symbol if you observe closely. The MV of Twisted Wonderland also has a Mickey Mouse symbol when it's Leona's scene and you see the raindrop make a Mickey Mouse. Every scene has clues of Mickey which is really cool. I'm not exactly sure what it means but it's mostly means that Mickey is our help.

Five: Crowley's Origins

The author of Alice in Wonderland included a riddle even he didn't know the answer of which is "Why is a raven like a writing desk?" to which we will never know the answer to.

This also relates to the headmaster Crowley. We don't know his origins, age, or who he is based off of. He may be based off the poem of Alice in Wonderland or the crow in Snow White (which is why he shows much more in Riddle's and Vil's story) and the crow in Sleeping Beauty which will most likely see more of Crowley in that chapter since the crow in Sleeping Beauty had a lot of scenes.

In the MV we seen Crowley's coat fallen off and a crow flying in the mirror. We will probably get back home at the end of the series of Twisted Wonderland. Also maybe Crowley knows about Maleficent since the movie Maleficent and Maleficent: Mistress of Evil we see that Diaval cannot transform without the help of Maleficent. We will probably see more of Crowley with Malleus in Malleus' chapter.

Crowley and the headmaster of RSA also look like they're on bad terms. I do know that the headmaster is based off Merlin the Magician and the reason the two don't get along is because of character design and because of their origins. I haven't watched the movie Fantasia before and I am curious (those who watched it) is there any scene or any movie that may relate to Merlin and Crowley?

Please tell me your theories I'd love to hear them and expand on our research of which we can help guide ourselves on what Twisted wonderland really is.