Chapter 21 - Berta and the Right Arm

Alexandra's pov

"Where's Berta?" Jorge said

"Not Bertha" Marcus said

Jorge went to punch him again.

"Alright, alright. She's in the back" He said

"Thank you, everyone let's go" Jorge said

"Wait you can't leave me here tied up" He said

"Wait" I said

I walked over to him and punched him hard in the face making his nose freshly bleed.

"That's for drugging my best friend and one of my mates you little bastard. You dirty bloody shank face" I said and stormed off catching up with the rest of my mates and everyone.

"Thanks Alex" Brenda said and hugged me

"No problem Brenda" I said

"Those two words are new vocab for you. Did you learn them from Newt and Minho? Bloody nd shank face?" Thomas said smirking

I just smirked back.

Teresa, Charlie, Rob, Billie, Fry, Brenda, Newt, Minho, Thomas, Aris, Jorge and I all had to fit in one car and it was a tight squeeze. 

Aris, Newt, Fry, Minho and I sat in the boot. I sat in the middle of them that was until Aris pulled me in his lap resting on him. That was until they started arguing who's lap I should be in and then I told them I would take turns with them all. They calmed after I kissed them and said that. Thomas also sat in the back with. In the second row of seats sat Billie on Rob's lap on one chair. On the second chair sat Teresa and on the last one sat Charlie. In the front drivers seat was Jorge and in the passengers seat was Brenda who left me in the back with all these boys.

 In the front drivers seat was Jorge and in the passengers seat was Brenda who left me in the back with all these boys

Jorge started driving down the road with us all in. 

Jorge looked back at us to make sure were all ok

Jorge looked back at us to make sure were all ok. We all smiled happily. I was over the moon, the wind blew through my hair making it dance in the wind. Then I felt someone leave kisses all down my neck. I looked to see it was Aris and he was smirking. I felt him start sucking on my neck slightly and I bit my lip and put my head in his shoulder. He nipped at my neck and I accidently moaned but not loud enough for Brenda and Jorge to hear. I blushed a little.