Author's Note + Aesthetics

You have reached the end of  Honey and Spice.

But wait! There's still more!

I have no idea if you, my beloved super rad reader, are currently reading this in June 2021. Or somewhere in the future where Covid is gone/everything is chrome/the future is bulletproof, the aftermath is secondary/humans are extinct, and you, a foreign being, has hacked into the ancient device we call 'phones' or 'computers' and picked this book up from an app called 'Wattpad', and read it out of curiosity/a puppy/a guy . . .

But whoever you are (and wherever/whenever you might be from), thank you so so much for bearing with the awkward mutual pining and sticking around till the end. I can't describe how happy you, dear reader, make me. 

No, really, I can't. It appears that my creative juices only flow when I'm writing a story.

Anyways! This isn't the end of Ryder and Nathan's story. Or any of the characters' story. As I'm a very ambitious yet unmotivated writer, I have a bunch of spin-offs half-written (and by a bunch, I mean four). What happens to Nick, Mae and Connor? How did Sin and Vahn eventually get together? Will Derek find real love? What about the whole Cole/Mateo thing?

What will the future look like for Ryder and Nathan? Is it always a happily ever after? Or will it be a rocky road?

I'm sure you're impatient to get to the character aesthetics. Don't worry, we're almost at the end.

Just a heads-up: I'm currently revisiting this current version of the current Honey and Spice, and I'm revamping it - making the chapters longer and better written. I'll also be adding a few chapters of Ida's (Ryder's mom) and Aunt Cam's POVs, to add a little zing to the book. Basically, I'm making this version of Honey and Spice ready to be printed and sold (worldwide, if I'm lucky).

See, I'm an ambitious author. But motivation? Eh.

I won't be changing the Wattpad version of this book, though. But if you want, you can maybe pick up a brand-new revamped Honey and Spice in your local bookstore. In the future, of course. (I'll make an update if I happen to do it.)

Honey and Spice is my first-ever book, and definitely not the last. It made me brave enough to write about LGBTQ+ characters (in secret, as I'm constantly reminded of homophobia/transphobia in my home) and I even got brave enough to swear in writing! No, I don't think that's something to be proud of. (Not that I don't swear in real life, but I made a deal to not say 'fuck'. Well, um.)

This has been an important journey, but is? It? The? End?? 

Thanks for reading Honey and Spice. (I love you.) (Don't leave me forever.)

And, now, the Aesthetics™

✨𝓐𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓽𝓲𝓬𝓼✨

𝐑𝐘𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐀 𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐙