Another Love

Korea just witnessed Nam Joo-Hyuk's love confession for Lee Sung Kyung.
it was all over the news. 
little did he know that hyo seop was watching the celeb news that day and saw that.

He was FURIOUS... he was very shaken he couldn't believe that her current girlfriend's ex-boyfriend is still in love with her, he couldn't believe it I mean would you blame him? you would feel the same way if you were in the same situation.

so you know what happened?
Paul decided to call Joo Hyuk and talk to him, to you know get things straight.  

Paul: hey this is paul can I see you somewhere I need to talk to you about something

Joo-Hyuk: sure I already know what it is 

Paul: well it certainly didn't stop you from doing it!

Joo-Hyuk: see you in a bit (hangs up)

They meet up at some unknown place that the paparazzi's wont find them

Paul: WHAT the actual FUCK was that SHIT on TV? huh? what are you trying to do man? huh?
what are you trying to prove man? WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM MAN?

Joo-Hyuk: I DONT GOT NO PROBLEM MAN! i still have feelings for her! i have for the past 5 years, since the DAY we broke up!

Paul: THERE WERE BETTER TIMES TO SAY THIS! YOU COULD HAVE SAID THIS WHEN YOU GUYS WHERE CREW MEMBERS IN CHEESE IN THE TRAP. YOU HAD MANY CHANCES JOO-HYUK SHI AND YOU BLEW IT, AND NOW SHE IS IN A RELATIONSHIP! OK? IS IT THAT HARD TO UNDERSTAND? IF YOU REALLY...love her YOU SHOULD LEAVE HER ALONE NOW, BECAUSE SHE IS CURRENTLY IN A RELATIONSHIP, AND SHE IS GOD DAMN HAPPY.

Joo-Hyuk: you certainly don't know what it feels like do you?

Paul: NO, I DONT BECAUSE I'M NOT A JERK LIKE YOU 

Joo-Hyuk: OH YOU WANNA PLAY THAT GAME? OK I'LL GLADLY CONTINUE, I have been officially been casted in you drama as my role in real life