🌈2🌈

🌷 Brittany 🌷

" Make sure you submit the file first thing tomorrow morning Karen, I know it requires a lot of work but you can seek for assistance " I said to her.

This very file is important! A meeting by ten tomorrow and everything about it revolves around this very file.

I don't want to loose the partnership deal with Mr Kings!

" I will try my best ma'am "

" Yeah, please do "

" Yes ma'am "

" Thank you Karen "  she's really trying as my secretary because that's not the only work I give her.

She work for me at home timely too.
I think I should increase her pay!

" It's fine ma'am " she said and left while I focused back on calculating this.

I am doing it for the fifth time and it's still wrong!
I so much hate arithmetics and I have to deal with it.

I need to get this done before I leave. I can't come back to this tomorrow! 

" Hey girlfriend "

Hilda said coming in.... Gosh! She's gonna disturb my life!

" Yeah, close from work already?" I asked as she took a sit opposite me ..

" Yeah, that boss is hell of a trouble " she replied which made me chuckle.

Well, Hilda has been my best friend since childhood and we did everything together then.

Very lousy but I still love her and of course she knows my addiction!

She's really helped me getting rid of it but I guess it's in my body to stay forever!

You think I'm happy I f**k shits that I see? Of course not but I can't control it either!

It's part of me, it lives in me, now and forever! 

Of course, it's natural! I have lived with being a s*x addict all my life, so be it!

Only those that knows view me as a slut but I am not definitely! 

I ain't the one that created my self this way!

" You are always complaining " I said to her

" I ought to Tanny , the work in our company will forever not finishing. Anyways how are you?"

I knew what she meant already!

" I am fine , my addiction came and you know how it's always been. I had to do the usual, call some random workers and asked them to f**k me " I replied shrugging.

Deep down in me , I am hurt but what do I do? Nothing of course.

" I am sorry you are going through this Tanny " she said sympathetically .

" You don't have to be, I am fine "

" Okay, I need to cheer you up baby girl. There is this hot party today, we are going Tanny, no buts. Sometimes we have to give break from work and enjoy life "

She said!

Thats true anyways! If I ain't in the mood for s*x , you will find me working all damn day.

But party? I don't like to party.

" You know I am not a fan of party Hilda"

" C'mon girlfriend, just this once please" she pleaded....