-Not an Update!-

Hey Y'all!

I'm so sorry I haven't been able to update. I've been crazy busy at home and haven't gotten enough time. I have an update in the works but this is not that. :(

I just wanted to make y'all aware of Casey McQuiston's new book! Yes, folks, she did it again. I recently got this book and I am addicted.

The book is called ONE LAST STOP and it is a queer romance in New York. It is witty and charming and the characters are to die for!

It is a wonderful book full of coffee, eccentric roommates, punk music, a little detective work, poorly made drinks, drag queens names after pills, a physic, and the Q train.
I'll put the back of the book right here below if your interested....

~BACK OF THE BOOK~

             For cynical twenty-three-year-old August, moving to New York City is supposed to prove her right: that things like magic and cinematic love stories don't exist, and the only smart way to go through life is alone. She can't imagine how waiting tables at a twenty-four-hour pancake diner and moving in with too many weird roommates could possibly change that. And there's certainly no chance of her subway commute being anything more than a daily trudge through boredom and electrical failures.
              But then, there's this gorgeous girl on the train.
              Jane. Dazzling, charming, mysterious, impossible Jane. Jane with her rough edges and swoopy hair and soft smile, showing up in a leather jacket to save August's morning when she needs it most. August's subway crush becomes the best part of her day, but pretty soon she discovers there's one big problem: Jane doesn't just look like an old-school punk rocker. She's literally displaced in time from the 1970s, and August is going to have to use everything she tried to leave in her own past to help Jane. Maybe it's time to start believing in some things, after all.
                Casey McQuistons One Last Stop is a magical, sexy, bighearted romance where the impossible becomes possible as August does everything in her power to save the girl lost in time.

~END OF BACK OF BOOK SYNOPSIS~

I hope y'all check it out cause I love it! I am hoping to get a real update out very soon. Also, side note...

Thank y'all so much for reading and voting on my stories! It is so much freaking support and I can't thank you enough! It means so much to me that you read my crappy one-shots, let alone voted in them! So thanks again!

Love y'all!
-CS