heavy breathing

"Tasha...." you whisper in her ear while she is kissing your neck she pulled back and stared into your eyes you wipe a stroke of her out of her face and move your hand down too her neck you wrap your hand around her neck and switched her over now she was against the door she gave me a smirk and i pressed my lips against hers.

Her breathing started too get heavier by the second and i led her too the bed and pushed her down as i snuggled up on top of her i pulled of my shirt and bra her lusty eyes were all over me "like what you see huh" i teasingly told her she grabbed me by my hips and pushed me off her and took of my panty's and her own shirt too. I stared at her boobs her perfect boobs she noticed my stare and lifter up my chin "aha you like that don't you" she teased me back.

I pulled on her panty's "you wanna go there huh" "yes tasha.." i told her and she took of her own panty's and she straddled doen her face down too my spot. She looked up with a permission asking look i nodded at her.

She started licking my clit and circling it "jeez fuckk" i immediately said and she kept on circling she was soo good like immensely good at this and i felt that one feeling she found the spot "tasha i-im getting close" but she stopped and crawled back ontop of me "i didnt say you could cum yet" and i whined.

She hooked her thigh above mine and started riding my thigh not my pussy yet but just my thigh which made me incredibly horny "tasha i need you so bad fuckkkk" she also felt herself getting hornier "you feel so good baby god" she said and spit on my pussy and started riding my pussy which made me scream out "FUCK NATASHA" i felt her throbbing pussy onto mine and i was getting closer every second "tasha im gonna cum- "fuck baby me too im gonna cum all over your pretty pussy" she also said and stared riding my pussy even better and there it was "FUUUUCK- our moans started to connect because we came at the exact same moment "YES BABY GOD- FUUUUC".
She rode out her orgasm against me for a while and then crawled back on top of me she wiped my face and whispered "your the best ill ever have baby"

(Im sorry its such a short one i had a long day <33)