V

Stars light the sky like snowflakes in the night, glistening speckles of brightness allocated a spot to save us from being engulfed by the darkness. The Moon in crescent shape, positioned towards the left of the sky, it's energy was welcoming and acted as a friend to the dark.

The street lamps shone a blinding white, providing sight to the roads and the buildings whilst also casting shadows for whatever desires to lurk there. And right in the middle of it all lays the bus stop that I have to patiently wait at for my aunt.

Sunbi was called by one of her siblings to come home and cook so she dropped me off here and left. I don't really mind it, I'm a nocturnal human so I'm finding comfort being in the dark all alone. It gives me time to think, recall all of the events of today.

It's definitely been a lot; a lot of confusion, a lot of confrontation, a lot of just random events that seem connected but still haven't made sense to me yet. There's no other way I can really explain it, they only words that come to mind is "what the actual hell?". All of this and it's only my first day, all I can do is brace myself for the worst. That's the direction it looks like I'm going to go down.

" Jiyeon..." I'm sudden taken out of my deep thoughts as I hear someone sinisterly whispering my name. For a moment I freeze, as a cold shiver makes it's way through the course of my body.

However, the voice is very familiar and very irritating to hear. I quickly break out of my frozen state and turn around behind me to the the bodies of three school boys emerge from the shadows by the bus stop.

The moonlight shines directly onto their physiques, wrapping around it tightly as they continue to move closer towards me, the light never leaving them. And that's when I see the hair of the guy in the middle; that familiar brown with orange undertones. The eyes that give an ominous aura yet still soft and welcoming. Should I even be surprised that he's here?

"Jungwon? And you're here why?" My tone changes to one of disgust and sarcasm against my will. My entire self just tells me I should act this way towards him, it's his fault for stressing me out so much this morning.

" You've definitely made a statement on your first day. Also this is Jake and Niki." He smoothly gestures him hands to the people on either side of him, positioned slightly behind him. Both attempt to greet me with a warm welcome and a smile, but all of my focus is on Jungwon so I barely give them the time of day.

I fold my arms, tilt my head and keep my eyes locked on Jungwon's as he stands in-front of me, straight forward answers are all that I want from him. I don't do casual conversation, and I have no intention in conversing with his two friends.

They're probably members for that stupid and God awful "Wild Ones" group, they way Jungwon seems to hold the most power over them gives me that idea. With just a few subtle looks from Jungwon, their welcoming demeanours swiftly develop into cold expressions. I've encountered too many of them today, I'll focus on these two at a later date, I can barely handle one without feeling overwhelming levels of irritation.

Echoing with each step he takes, Jungwon moves closer to me, hands elegantly placed behind his back. So formal for a teenage guy, so gentleman like, Victorian era is what comes to mind. Body poised and no signs of an arched back as he strides towards me, he doesn't stop until his feet reach mine and begins to look down at me.

" To cut things short we came to give you this, I hope you won't refuse." He removes his hands from his back in an uncomfortably slow manner, so he was concealing something all along? The unhurried pace continues as he reveals a black envelope with a seal on it, looks like something a telegram would be placed in.

"Hope to see you there. I can assure you, It'll be a bloody good time." The last three words are uttered in a British accent, formal like the way people spoke in Harry Potter films.