Liquid Nitrus

Bendy: Maybe this might help! 

He reaches into his pocket, pulling out a canister of nitrus fluid.

Ryker: *confused squawk*

Bendy: Well, yeah if you drink it. But, you might get just the kick you need to speed up if you sniff it.

Bendy opened the bottle and brought it up to Ryker's beak, allowing the beast to sniff the fumes. As he took a whiff, Ryker's pupils expanded and his beak dropped open.

Bendy: Huh... You know people tell me you feel good when you sniff these fumes, but I never tried it.

Bendy brought the bottle to his face, sniffing the fumes himself as he also tripped out with Ryker. Looking at the shifting environment Bendy looks at Ryker with a smirk.

Bendy: *distorted voice, ink flashing rainbow colors* Let's-a-go!

Ryker: *puts shades on* Aw, yeah!

Both Bendy and Ryker are partying, and suddenly, Bendy saw "Charlie" and "Vaggie", striking a pose for him in her undergarments.

"Charlie": *giggles, seductive* Oh, Bendy~......

Bendy: Oh yeah! 

He smiles as he walks forward and starts making out with "Charlie", but what he didn't realise is that he is licking Loopty Goopty.

Ryker: 🎵Got a number one victory royale. Yeah fortnite we bout to get down (get down). Ten kills on the board right now. Just wiped out tomato town. 🎵

Loopty: ......MOLESTEEEERRRRRR!

Loopty screamed as he used a tentacle with a blaster at the end, blasting Bendy into a pile of ashes.

Bendy Died

YOU LOSE