Chapter 149-I don't want anything to change

Hardin's POV
I wake up fantastic and I see Tess looking at me.
"Were you awake this whole time"I ask her.

Tessa's POV
"Yeah"I say and smile at him.

Hardin's POV
"Do you like it when I sleep"I ask her and she nods and I laugh and she throws me off by kissing me and I kiss her back thank God were naked already.I lay her down so that im on top of her.I kiss her boobs and leave hickeys.I go to her neck and kiss her collarbone and she moans.
"Your mine forever"I say and kiss her stomach.

Tessa's POV
"I'm so in love with you"I say and he kisses my stomach.He comes towards me and kisses my lips and cone inside me and goes in and out fast.
"Hardin"I moan and he kisses my neck.

Hardin's POV
"You feel so good"I say while tessa moans and kisses my chest and I go even faster inside her.

Tessa's POV
"Har....din"I moan.

Hardin's POV
"I.. fucking love...... you"I say and kiss her lips and she kisses me back while she moans.
"Were going switch positions please tell me if it hurts at all"I tell and she turns around that she's on her stomach.Wow I have a good angle of her ass.I instantly go inside her.Keep going in and out of her.
"You feel so fucking good"I say and she can't even talk she just moans and kisses me.We both come undone and we lay down trying catch our breaths.

Tessa's POV
"Hardin I wanted to tell you that I hope nothing changes because I'm so in love with you"I say and he looks at me.

Hardin's POV
"Nothings going to change love because I love you.I would never leave you because you are my soul mate I would die if I didn't have you"I say and kiss her forehead.

Tessa's POV
"But sometimes I think I'm the love of your life until I make you mad"I say and i start crying.

Hardin's POV
"Tessa you have to know even if I'm mad nothings going to change because I love you.Even if you do a mistake nothings going to change the way I love you because I will love you until the day I die"I say and wipe her tears.

Tessa's POV
"I will love you until the day I die"I say and he kisses my lips.

Hardin's POV
I hug her and kiss her.
"My heart is always going to be with you"I say and she kisses my chest.

Tessa's POV
"God I love you so much"I say and kiss hey and we go to sleep for a few minutes.