Chapter 6-Ramen and Sparks

*******The next chapter has arrived. Thanks for all the sweet comments. I appreciate it. *blushes* haha anyways, hope you like it!! Comment, vote, fan. Whatever tickles your peach. ;)

**********************

Kakashi and I walked down the street towards the house as we had just come from the training grounds. Naruto had left straight home for some food, and Sasuke left to go....be him.

Sakura said something about buying the latest conditioner.

I was consumed by the different smells around these streets, wonderful aromas dancing around me. I tried to ignore it. But my stomach protested powerfully.

"Can we get something to eat?" I asked hesitantly as my stomach kept growling lowly. I really was hungry.

Kakashi turned to me.

"Crap! Yeah I forgot you didn't eat anything....so what do you like?" He asked, smiling, eye closed. My heart thumped at the smile and I scowled.

"It's your fault I'm hungry," I grumbled. He laughed.

"It was necessary for the test."

"Right."

I looked around as we walked the streets of Konoha. I saw a cute little shop that sold dumplings. My eyes sparkled as I saw a place that had ramen.

Molly had always bought me ramen after I mastered a new skill, a new jutsu, a new genjutsu. Sadness crept up on me for a second, before I immediately shoved it down. I only wanted happy memories of her.

"There." I pointed, making Kakashi say "huh".

"What?" I asked, eyebrows furrowed. Did he not like ramen?

"No, it's just Naruto loves this place too," he said, shrugging. I smirked slightly. Naruto and I were more alike than I had previously thought.

"That's nice. So do you want to go there or do you not like ramen?" I asked, turning to him with serious eyes.

For some reason, even if he had made me feel bad about myself just a couple days ago, I still wanted him to be happy. My emotions were getting so hyped up and riled. It was like I wasn't me anymore.

I narrowed my eyes, thinking.

Was he putting some sort of genjutsu on me? Was it some sort of powerful ninjutsu that could cause the enemy to become vulnerable and weak? Maybe it possibly had to do with the irregular beats of my heart when he was here? Was he trying to degrade my health? What was his angle?

I almost opened my mouth to ask him straight forwardly, but thought against it. If I told him, maybe he would kill me immediately. I needed to find out his game first. I nodded.

"Uhhhh...yeah, we can go for ramen. Come on," he said, grasping my wrist and tugging me. I quietly gasped at the rough feeling of his hand clasped around my wrist. It felt....tingly, almost electric. My cheeks burned. What was he doing to me?

Kakashi, of course, just tugged me along, apparently not noticing how much of a mental breakdown I was having.

"Here we go," he said as we both slumped into the red, wooden seats positioned in front of the shop as an old man stood behind a table making what I supposed was ramen.

"Ahhh, who do we have here?!" I heard the old man say, his voice gruff and deep. I felt warmth from his presence, and it made me want to smile. But, of course, I didn't.

Maybe he was in on Kakashi's scam as well.

Then I blinked. And blinked again.

Saya, you are an idiot.