ROOM~

Tw// alcohol,nsfw

Your granny slept and now he's in your house,your room. It's still drizzling. But one thing is worrying you... HE'S DRUNK.

You know he might get horny when drunk. You're nervous.

"You weren't drunk when you're on the phone tho?" You said.

"What do you mean I was taking some shots that time baby girl" he said raising his eyebrow (iconic).

"Umm okay you can sit here I hope you're not completely drunk" you said pointing at the sofa next to your bed to make him sit. " I'm going to bring some juice for you"

As soon as you tried to leave he held your wrist making you stop. You turned to look at him,he was facing the floor. Your heart started to beat faster and you can feel and hear it.

You sat beside him. He looked at you...his eyes were drunk.

"Y/n, I've always wanted to say you this that...I...I love you...I love you very much baby " he said shyly

You knew it as you were lovers but this is the first time he said this very seriously, this made you shiver and your eyes turned wet.

He moved forward to kiss you but you're hesitating. He came a little more closer and hugged you so that you don't move.

'Heat rose from your stomach to your chest. Minho's lips were getting closer and your heart decided to skip a beat, the smell of him hypnotic beyond reason. You parted lips and felt him washing over like a wave of warmth, curling your toes, unfurling all your senses as the taste of him nearly silenced all thoughts.

Your whole body tingled, the feel of his frame leaning on you as his arms wrapped around felt nearly forbidden. He pulled you in, claiming your mouth again, hungry and intense, until your knees gave in. By the time you became aware of your fingers, they had already slipped under his tshirt, his skin smooth and radiating heat'.

You moaned softly as you touched his skin and felt the taste of the wine from his mouth.