Introduction

In this book, we'll reviewing your books and characters

In this book, we'll reviewing your books and characters. You can apply for either, though I would suggest applying with a book if you have one. It's hard to tell how a character will really act from just a form alone, though it's understandable if you have only that (for example, it's only an RP character.)

While the character review is your typical review. There is, actually, a bit of a break down for the book reviews. It only seemed fair to share it with you and explain each point.

Plot — 15 points.

This is just the general over all plot. Specifically your original plot, since there isn't much to judge on the canon plot.

Character — 20 points.

It's a big one, a good character can really save a plot. How original is their personality? Their faceclaim? Do they show multiple sides within the story? How well do they work into the plot? It's a lot to consider.

Canon Work — 10 points.

This is how well you represent the canon work. Does your story show the canon characters as they are in the show? Does your plot intertwine well with the canon one? If you add anything to canon, does it fit well with the established lore?

Total — 45 points.

This along with the reviewer's thoughts on each section and the book as a whole. Of course.

I (ThatPumkins ) was going to make a form. However, I realized that many people already have pre-made forms, and also if I include a "basic" form people assume that's all they need to write. In reality, try to make your forms as detailed as possible. It might seem hard, but we can't help you if you don't have as much detail as we possibly can.