Part 46

I knelt on Vic's living room floor as I rocked Luke to sleep in his car seat. Once the twins were both asleep I sat on the couch next to Vic. I sighed and crossed my legs.
"What's wrong?" Vic said
"Nothing" I shrugged
"Don't lie to me May. I know you and I know something's up" Vic smiled putting his hand on my shoulder.
"It's just Tony" I said rocking Leia with my foot.
"What happened between you two?" Vic asked
"Tony just got a bit upset about the whole guitar tech replacement thing"
"Really? I mean it's just until he's better"
"I know but he's just scared" I said looking down. Vic lifted my head so I was looking in his eyes.
"This isn't your fault May." Vic said leaning in closer to my face. I could feel his breath on my skin, His lips nearly touched mine.

Tony was laying on the couch thinking about everything that had happened. 'I wish I could just go back in time' Tony thought 'I wish I could show May what she means to me, But how do I do that? Is there something she said wanted? Well she said she wanted time away from me. I guess she just needs space. Wait.... Space! That's it!'

I jumped off the couch and looked at Vic. I froze for a second.
"What the fuck!" I yelled. Vic looked at me with his mouth open.
"I I don't know. I'm sorry I just" Vic said standing up "What was I thinking!? You're Tonys girlfriend"
"Fiancé" I reminded Vic.
"Yeah fiancé. I understand if you want to go stay with someone else." Vic said
"Yeah. I think it's best if we don't mention this to Tony." I said grabbing my stuff.
"We didn't actually do anything" Vic said watching me leave.
"You tried" I said as I left.