Chapter 1

This was created by myself and teamJelsa just a few hours ago.

"WHAT?!" Annabeth screamed, her face becoming pale. Nico, Thalia and myself stared at her in worry. "We are sending the four of you to the future.You need to help Katniss Everdeen and you will have to participate in the-" Annabeth cut off her mother Athena, "-Hunger Games."

The future Katniss lived in was a dangerous place.

Katniss stared off into the dark forest she had to find something to eat. Her sister would die if she didn't find something for her, the reaping was tomorrow and Katniss felt that she would be reaped.

"Annabeth, how did you know?" Athena asked. I thought of a book and my heart sunk "Because there are books about it." I told Athena. "Percy, how-" I looked down "Books."

"But everybody merely passed it off as fiction."

"Suzanne Collins is an oracle- she can see farther into the future than any other oracle- she's the greatest most powerful oracle of her time." Athena said, nodding, understanding our confusion "How-?" Thalia was cut off "We're Gods." Apollo told Thalia who huffed "When?" Nico asked "As soon as you accept." Athena told him without taking her gaze off me.

"I don't know about you, I accept." Thalia said "Same!" Nico added. "Sure." Annabeth and I said together.
Time travel sounded pretty wicked to me. "But how will we survive. There can only be one left right?" Nico asked and Ares snapped "We did think about that. Miracle workers!" Hera slapped his arm "Well, we can make you immortal." Zeus said slyly, and my jaw dropped I said "Shut up!" Without a thought of how rude it is.

"I don't know... I mean it could affect history..." Athena said worriedly,
"You have to promise to duck out at the end of the game okay?"
"But the cannon! They have to see somebody dead!" Annabeth countered
"We'll take care of that." Athena said, "Athena always has a plan"

We should have a lot of it done in very few days. Chapter 2 is in progress now!

See ya on the flipside!

~dreameh🌈⭐️