10 ~ Regrets

Leonardo's POV ~

Seeing Vince and Bells cuddling made me jealous I'll admit.

Since Bella was born I always wanted to be the best big brother, I wanted to protect and love her but knowing that I failed made me feel like a shit brother.

No. I am a shit brother. Not only could did I fail at protecting her, but when she came back I pushed her away because I was scared of being hurt.

Bells looks so peaceful in Vince's arms. It's crazy that someone would hurt such a precious thing.

Speaking of which I need to go find that son of a bitch and kill him.

Wait. Torture him and make him beg for death like my sister begged for him to stop. I want him to hurt like he hurt my sorellina. He took my baby sisters innocence away from her over and over again and I will make him pay.

Anyone who hurt my sister will die a slow painful death. It might be a bit harsh to a normal person, but when did I ever say that we were normal.

The rest of my brothers and I left a now sleeping Vince and Bella in her room and went to the kitchen.

When I entered, I wasn't surprised to see Enzo sitting at the counter with his head in his hands and crying. I know he regrets what he said about Bells. Hell I know I do. She went through shit and we still said that crap about her. We were jealous that she got our mom, but she clearly was a pathetic excuse of a mother. I still wish that Alessia took me instead of Bells though, then she wouldn't have had to have gone through all of that.

Mother or not, if I could resurrect that bitch and kill her again, I would. I most definitely would.

I was brought out of my thoughts when a loud sobs escaped from Enzo.

"It's okay bud. Let it out." I say softly, bringing him into a hug. I can feel him tense slightly from my touch before easing into it. We've never really been the touchy type, so hugging each other is a rare sight.

"No-no it's no-not ok-okay." Enzo choked out, holding me tighter. "I said tho-those hor-horrible things t-to her and w-was jea-jealous that she g-got mom."

Enzo took it the worst when Alessia took Bells. He'd spend night after night crying so I'm not surprised that he's reacting this way.

Lorenzo's POV ~

I'm a horrible brother.

Bells went through all of that and I was horrible to her without even knowing what it was like for her with our mom. I assumed she had the perfect life when it was far from it.

I may seem weak for crying when I kill people basically for a living, but just the thought of my sorellina having to go through all of that shit makes me want to hurl. It's disgusting that a grown man can take away the innocence of an 8 year old little girl.

She was 8.

That just makes me cry more into my little brothers shoulder.

Leo holds me closer and just hushes me as I cry out. I'm surprised he's being so affectionate. I mean the last time we hugged and I cried was when our dad died 4 years ago.

Once I had calmed down we all sat down around the counter and snacked on some left overs since it was 5:30 in the morning and I doubt anyone is going to be able to sleep after all that has happened.

Suddenly Vince comes down into he kitchen.

"Guys, come look at this." He says smiling from ear to ear.

How the fuck can he be happy we just found out that our principessa has been raped constantly for the past 6 years and we didn't protect her.

Regardless, we all of the boys, minus Luca and Ricco who are probably at the shooting range in the basement, followed Vince who seemed to be heading in the direction of the music room.

Once we had reached the music room we found Luca and Ricco sitting on one of the couches.

That's when I heard it. The most angelic voice I have ever heard, coming from the recording studio. Our principessa was sitting at the piano in the recording studio singing.

I wonder if I'm being real
Do I speak my truth or do I filter how I feel?
I wonder, wouldn't it be nice
To live inside a world that isn't black and white?
I wonder what it's like to be my friends
Hope that they don't think I'll forget about them
I wonder
I wonderRight before I close my eyes
The only thing that's on my mind
Been dreamin' that you feel it too
I wonder what it's like to be loved by you
Yeah
I wonder what it's like
I wonder what it's like to be loved byI wonder why I'm so afraid
Of saying something wrong, I never said I was a saint
I wonder, when I cry into my hands
I'm conditioned to feel like it makes me less of a man
And I wonder if someday you'll be by my side
And tell me that the world will end up alright
I wonder
I wonderRight before I close my eyes
The only thing that's on my mind
Been dreamin' that you feel it too
I wonder what it's like to be loved by you
Yeah
I wonder what it's like
I wonder what it's like to be loved by youI wonder what it's like to be loved by you
Yeah
I wonder what it's like to be loved by you
Right before I close my eyes
The only thing that's on my mind
Been dreamin' that you feel it too
I wonder what it's like to be loved by you

Wonder ~ by Shawn Mendes

It was like listening to an angel. Her voice was so soft and pure, we couldn't help but stare at her with love and awe.

After everything she's been through she's still able to keep her head up and not let her demons bring her down. There's no doubt in my mind that she is the strongest person I know.

I know what I said was wrong, and I regret every word I've said and how I've treated her, but I will make it up to her.

I will make it up to my piccola farfalla.

(little butterfly)

A/N ~ I'm meant to be doing my school work that I couldn't be bothered to do today but oh well. Third chapter of today and my back is killing me lol. Hope you like it, I wanted to show Leo and Enzo's reactions to finding out about the abuse and rape. I should hopefully be uploading either tomorrow or Thursday. Let me know if you have any suggestions and have a good day/night :)