twelwe

y/n pov - 4 days later

the past 4 days spent with namjoon had been amazing. you were in a constant bubble of happiness. the two of you had gone shopping the second day and yesterday, he'd taken you to a cat cafe. seoul had started growing on you and you discovered new things about the city every day.

the same went for namjoon. you loved how you found our new things about him. whether that he memories of his or his petpeeves, you didn't care. you just loved listening to him telling you stories of his life.

today however, you were very nervous as he was taking you out to dinner. the dinner part wasn't what was making you nervous though, it was the fact that you were meeting the rest of the group. and their so's.

he'd proposed the idea to you 2 days prior and quickly set up a date and restaurant that he made sure you wouldn't be discovered in. the two of you had been incredibly lucky that no one had seen you together in public.

as you were currently deciding on what to wear to the dinner, frustration was beginning to take over. you'd already applied your normal amount of makeup and done a couple things to your hair.

in the end you put on a long skirt you'd bought 2 days ago. along with that, you put on a beige sweater.

namjoon hadn't mentioned a certain dress code to you so you assumed it was normal/slightly fancier clothing you were supposed to be wearing.

once everything was put on neatly you exited your bedroom and found namjoon already waiting. he was wearing a grey turtleneck and a beige blazer over it along with a pair of brown oversized pants.

" you look good, " you stated, looking at him up and down.

you went up to one of the dining chairs were your coat was hanging and grabbed it.

" you look great, " he spoke as you had your back turned against him.

" thank you, " you told him as you turned around.

he gave you a soft smile which you returned.

" when are we leaving by the way? " you continued.

" uh, right now. " he murmured after looking at his phone. " the taxi is waiting. "

35 minutes later

nervously, you exited the car and stepped onto the sidewalk. the restaurant you were eating at was located slightly outside the center of seoul, which perhaps was good.

" are you alright? " namjoon asked, clearly concerned.

" i'm just really nervous. " you mumbled, pacing slightly.

" hey, it's gonna be just fine. " he replied, grabbing your hand.

you didn't pull your hand away, instead you intertwined your fingers with his. the warmth from his hand spread through your arm and somehow calmed you down.

from where you were standing you could see inside the restaurant and to your surprise, it was completely empty.

" uh is it closed? " you asked in confusion.

" no, we just rented it for the night. everyone agreed that you'd probably be more comfortable if there weren't a million people surrounding us. " he explained.

you nodded slowly. they had been right. a part of you felt very relieved that you wouldn't have to worry about their fans interrupting.

" should we go inside? " you asked after a few seconds.

" sure, " namjoon responded and began walking.

hand in hand, the two of you entered the small restaurant. as soon as you were inside and the bell above the door rung, a group of people seated by a large table turned to look at you.