Chapter 7

#6 When his ex-girlfriend tried to kill you

You and Namjoon spended the night at your brother's place after the party. You told them you love Namjoon and of course they agreed. Your happiness was all that mattered to them. And other than that they believed in Namjoon very much.

In the morning when you guys returned home it was as it is. You thought maybe Jungkook spended the night at his hyungs place or some other place. You went to the kitchen to drink a glass of water when your phone started to buzz continuously.

"Taehyung"

The caller ID showed. You were confused why he was calling you so early in the morning do you picked up his call.

OTP:
Taehyung: Y/n, is Jungkook home?
Y/n: no, I thought he was with you.
Taehyung: no Y/n, he is not with us. Since yesterday we are trying to contact him but no clue. We can't find him any where.
Y/n: didn't you guys talk to him last night? 
Taehyung: last I talked to him in the afternoon. Last night I also tried to call him but his phone is switched off.
Y/n: don't worry I am coming to his office we will find him.

You ended the call. Seriously now you are worried for him, though you hate him but that doesn't mean you don't have humanity inside you. You could feel the tensed tone of Taehyung through the phone.

Y/n: JOON!! JOON!!

You shouted and came inside the living room seeing him sitting on the couch with phone in his hands.

Namjoon: what happened?

Y/n: Jungkook is missing since last night. Taehyung called me right now and told since yesterday they are trying to contact Jungkook but his phone is switched off.

Namjoon: their is possibility he is with some girl?

Y/n: he never switches off his phone. We should go and meet them.

You guys immediately drove off to Jungkook's office. Taking fast steps towards his cabin you opened the door only to get welcomed by Jimin and Taehyung walking back and forth.

Y/n: guys did you find anything?

Jimin: no, we can't. We contacted the club we usually go, the bartender said he saw Jungkook but after sometime he disappeared.

Namjoon: wait, the club had CCTV cameras right? So let's see it.

Y/n: yeah and try to track his phone location.

•••••••••••••••••••••

Jungkook woke up from his deep slumber. He tried to rub his eyes but then he realised he was still tied to the bed with chains. He sighed and looked up the white ceiling. How much he was missing Y/n only he knows it. Suddenly the door of the room unlocked as Jungkook looked.

Only to find Lily coming inside the room with a tray of food in her hand. He noticed he was again only in his trousers, his hands and legs had marks of the chain. His legs honestly felt numb because of the pain.

Lily: see I brought lunch for you kookie.

She said with her psychopathic smile to which Jungkook rolled his eyes. He wished he could bang her head on the wall.

Jungkook: atleast use something original. Kookie was the nickname given by Y/n not you.

He scoffed that's when he noticed her expression. She gripped the tray tightly. It was true "kookie" name was given by you to Jungkook when you dated and Lily was so mad at that because Jungkook always blushed when you called him Kookie.