CHAPTER 21

CHAPTER 21

Please comment if you have any doubt regarding the characters of my book.I will surely try to clear them.

I HOPE YOU ALL ARE ENJOYING MY BOOK.

STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY.LOVE Y'ALL

EVELYN'S P.O.V

After we reached the office safely, I requested Rachael to go and see our office doctor because although she wasn't seriously injured but her hands had some bruises from the rope which was tied around her wrists at that time. She thanked me for the last time before going to the doctor .I proceeded towards my cabin but then i remembered that I had to go to my boss to give him some files. As I knocked the door to his office, he replied that I could enter .So I put the files in the desk .I was breathing a bit heavily because of rushing till the office .I guess he felt that I was a bit tired ,so he asked me if I was ok ?I nodded to him indicating that I was okay. He motioned me to sit for some time .I sat at one of the chairs placed before his table .I felt a bit okay after being able to sit for some time. As I stared at him, he was busy working on the laptop. After about a minute or two, he dialed his assistant and asked him to bring a first aid box. Now I was really confused that what made him do that. His assistant arrived and put the first aid kit on the table and went away.

Isaac motioned me to come towards him, like for what i thought .He let out a big sigh and came towards me and sat at one of the chairs near me. He took some ointment in a cotton ball and took my elbow gently. He started applying that cotton ball having ointment on a cut that I didn't notice before. I might have got it when I was searching for a weapon kind of thing. He gently rubbed the cotton on my cut. It hurt a bit which led to a gasp to leave from my mouth. However his cold glare silenced me .So I tried my best to not let any sound escape from my mouth. Unknowingly I kept staring at him as he put a bandage on my cut. I guess he came to know that I was staring at him and might have been thinking that I was a pervert, so instantly, I looked down. This time he was staring at my eyes as if he was staring at my soul directly, which gave me Goosebumps to a certain extent. After some time ,a knock woke us from this staring contest or whatever we were having. He stood up from the chair that was near me and returned to his seat. As I looked towards the door, I saw Mrs. Raymond standing at the doorway of her son's office. I immediately stood up and decided to give them some space. I bowed at her to which she smiled and I went from there.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT FOR THIS CHAPTER BECAUSE THIS WILL KEEP ME GOING. VIRTUAL HUGS AND KISSES TO MY READERS