Viagra prank (on y/n)

Billies Pov
"Hey you guys. As you can tell y/n isn't here so that means i'm about to prank her heheheh" i giggled at the camera " im way to excited about this prank guys this is getting her back for the i don't want to kiss you prank that shit hurt." "so basically what i'm going to do is put viagra in the smoothie imma make her and yea we'll see what happens i'm excited"

"Okay so y/n is out with some of her close friends now and she should be back in 20 minutes or so which gives me time to make her drink and when she comes back i'm gonna offer her the drink, hopefully she doesn't get suspicious of me but warning guys   y/n is just in general a horny person so i wonder how this would affect her" I set up the camera on one of the shelves different from the place she set it up last time so she doesn't suspect anything.

I quickly crushed some viagra pills i didn't knew how much to use so i just guesstimated and crushed 3 i don't know if that's a healthy amount or not oops lol. As i was making the drink i got a text for y/n saying that she's gonna be a home in a couple minutes.

I read the message and quickly turned on the camera "oh shit guys she just texted me saying she's gonna be home in a couple minutes hehehe i'm nervous but super excited" I then quickly pour the strawberry and mango smoothie i made for her and poured in the crushed viagra.

I hear the keys on the front door and i quickly sprint and sit down on the couch waiting for her. I pull out my phone and go through my socials to act natural. I finally hear the doorknob turn and she walks in looking as sexy as ever. i got up from the couch and walked towards her "heyy baby i missed you" i said hugging her "i missed you too love" she said hugging back "did you have fun, what did you guys do" i try to make conversation to avoid suspicion "yea i had fun we just went bowling had dinner then went to skylars house and chilled over there, but i miss you so much" she says kissing me "i missed you more i was so bored, anyway i made some smoothies you want some?" i ask, trying not sound suspicious.

"duh of course i want a smoothie" i giggle getting up from the couch to get the drink. "here you go baby" i said handing her the drink "thank you love" she said giving me a quick peck before drinking the smoothie super fast surprisingly. "woah that was fast" i giggled "do you want some more theres still some left" i asked "no i'm okay thank you tho" she said giving me a warm smile before pulling me closer putting her arm behind me and my head now laying on her chest.

(There will be smut coming up just a warning ⚠️ )

We started watching monsters inc. But i could barely focus on the movie i was just excited to see the effects to kick in. I was minding my won business trying to focus on the movie when i feel y/no's big hands rubbing my thighs going up and down each time going higher closer to my core. I didn't look too much into it cuz that's what she usually did. After a while i felt small gentle kiss on my neck. I giggled and looked at y/n her eyes were clouded with lust and she got a pillow to cover up her obvious boner but she knew i saw it.

I felt some more longer kisses on my neck this time giving me tingles all over my body she knows this is my weakness. I try to ignore her and 'focus' on the movie but she doesn't stop "Yes baby?" i question her with a small smirk "babyyy i don't knwo why but i'm feeling super fucking horny right now" she says huskily and goes back to literally devouring my neck sucking and biting i'm sure she'll leave a couple marks on there. "baby you're horny?" i teasingly question her. she looks into my eyes and says "Very" and crashes her lips onto mine aggressively.

i pull away because i remember the camera is on and i want this to last longer for the video even though i'm starting to get hornier by her eagerness by the minute. "please baby i want to fuck you" i chuckled "what's going on with you baby why are you so horny all of a sudden" she just laughed and pulled me on top of her straddling her lap. I can now feel her obvious hard on. "Lovee" she groaned she pulled me down into a kiss this time she trailed her hands up my shirt and grabbed my boobs. Fuck i keep forgetting that the camera was on so i pulled back getting off her lap focusing back onto the tv.