𝗘𝗣𝗜𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘

THE END

THE END

Melanie stood, her hand clapped with Alice's as they watched Caroline and Jasper say their goodbyes to Charlotte and Peter, the nomads turned around, waving to the two wives before rushing away.

"Come," Melanie said to Alice, pressing a kiss on her head before leading her away from their family who were saying their own goodbyes.

"Where?" Alice giggled.

"Just trust me okay." Alice nodding was all Melanie needed before she dragged her off into the deep woods.

Once they got to their destination, Alice slowly opened her eyes, looking around in awe at her surroundings, the trees had fairy lights hung up, even though it was light out the trees made it darker, so the lights gave the woods a warm tone.

Blankets were scattered out on the floor along with pillows, along with blankets hung up, pinned to the tree branches to give them cover, almost as if an open fort.

Candles were lit, some hung from trees and some places on logs, Alice smiled the brightest smile she possibly could before turning to her wife.

"I felt like it would be nice to relive our first date." Melanie smiled, rolling her eyes at her sappiness before letting out a laugh.

Melanie and Alice both sat down together, Alice leaned against her head against her wife's shoulder as they both remembered the first date they had together.

To say Melanie was a nervous wreck would be an understatement, Alice was beyond anything she had ever come across in all her years, and she most definitely didn't want to ruin it.

As they sat on a blanket that was laid over a thin patch of snow, they began talking about themselves, once it was Melanie's turn, she almost passed away, she didn't know how to tell Alice she still drank human blood, it's not something an animal drinker wants to hear usually.

But when Alice pulled her in for their first kiss and told her that she would love Melanie no matter what she was, Melanie finally felt content with life, she grinned the brightest smile, kissing Alice one more time before speaking.

"Thank you for showing me what love feels like."

Our hearts rule our heads when it comes to love, often we leap before we look and many times disaster occurs when we are blinded by the stardust in our eyes.  We see things we want to see and not what is really there, we walk the tightrope of love rushing head long without a care and get blinded to reality by the stardust in our eyes.

We stumble on the tightrope get hurt when we fall, but climb back on again when we get more stardust in our eyes.

WORDS: 470
STATUS: UNEDITED
NOTE: That's a wrap! Thank you so much for taking your time to even read this story! It was the first story i've written that's ever been this long, and it was definitely a struggle, times where I had no clue what to write, writers block to the absolute max! But i eventually finished it!!! I'm still not entirely sure how I feel about it, but please keep in mind that it is UNEDITED! I will re-read it and correct mistakes eventually!
Once again thank you so much! I love every single one of use! <33333

WORDS: 470STATUS: UNEDITEDNOTE: That's a wrap! Thank you so much for taking your time to even read this story! It was the first story i've written that's ever been this long, and it was definitely a struggle, times where I had no clue what to writ...