twenty-six

after i said goodbye to sofia, i changed into black armani pants and a black button-up long sleeve shirt with the sleeves rolled up to my elbows

after i said goodbye to sofia, i changed into black armani pants and a black button-up long sleeve shirt with the sleeves rolled up to my elbows. i wore some gucci sneakers and some black sunglasses. i grab a couple rings and put on my gold chain. 

i had a meeting at 11:30 with one of my investor for the casino.  they haven't been paying enough money so if they don't give it all to me today they getting killed. to maintain a business you need investors and when they dont pay up the business is loses money. even though they weren't paying they were still earning money. i might be soft with my family but if you hurt my business, i hurt you. disrespectfully <3.

*45 minutes later*

"i need you to send a clean-up crew now. 2 dead bodies. cut off their fingers and send it to their family. one by one and give them the body on the 11th day. dont say who its from." i say to the head of the 'dead-people clean-up' crew. i hang up and walk out of the meeting room and into my office.

it was already 12:15. i start going through emails and answering them. i have my next meeting at 1:30, which sofia is supposed to be present for. i hate to admit it but i do need help sometimes. obviously their is marco but hes always busy with the mafia and shipments. even though i havent taken over the mafia yet, i have already taken over the legal business. 

as i was finishing my typing an email i get a message on my phone from sofia. 

"hey what the fuck do i wear. we just got home from shopping and idk if i wear a dress or a suit or what." i read the message in my head. i let out a small laugh and respond.

"uh a comfy dress with some heels?" 

"what are you wearing?" she types back.

"black shirt with black pants" i answer and set my phone down.

"ok thanks bitch😘" she responds. did she just call me a bitch?

"bitch?" 

"that was adri. sorry! im almost ready, ima just fix my makeup and ill be there." she texts back and i continue typing this email.