A pair of eyes

Hi!

The author here!

I am not a professional author and this is my first book so no judge. But you can absolutely correct me if I have done any grammar or spelling wrong. I try okay? Good.

Now enjoy!;)

Btw my pronounce are she/her/they

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was dark, so very dark. Maybe the place wasn't dark, but he was simply not able to see. Did he even have eyes? And where was he? His first thought was that he was in nothingness. That he was simply floating around in space or in some kind of black ocean. But he could breathe. Then he noticed that he could feel the coldness from the floor thro his naked feet. He could move his body so that meant that he wasn't tied up. But he did not dare to move at all. After all, he didn't know where he was and thought it very stupid to move around in a room he did not know and did not see.

But was it really a room? Or was it just a cement floor with no walls? If he dared to move, maybe he was able to walk and walk and never stop? It was still dark. But then he heard breathing a few meters to the left. He was not alone. It was useless to look around and try to locate the person in question as he was still not able to see. He could hear movement. Quick footsteps were closing in on him.
Next second, or hour he wasn't sure how the time worked here, a pair of grayish eyes had blinked open right in front of him. He stared in to them. The first thing he noticed was not that there was a person right in front of him and that he should be scared and maybe run of. The only thing he could think of was how beautiful the eyes were. The gray color matched silver sea glass from the bottom of the ocean or perhaps a cloud that was simply drifting away. He could se a hint of blue in them and little yellow spot in the corner of the left one. And they where icy. So very icy. But they where not cold, but warm, like a cosy day in falls when you just wanted to stay home with a cup of tea.

He had never seen them before, yet they were so familiar. Like a cousin you hadn't met in a long time and just couldn't remember the name of. Where had he seen them before? Those wonderful source of joy and happiness was to beautiful to look away from. Now he new that he at least had eyes.
What would happen if the eye contact broke? Was he ever going to feel happy again? And to who did those eyes belong to?
The eyes blinked and Harry's eyes flue open. He was staring at the ceiling in his bedroom. The street lights in privet drive glowed and a warm summer breeze found its way in too the small room.
He laid there thinking of his dream and wondering who the eyes had belonged to.

What he didn't know was that miles away, in a big green and silver room lay get another boy, wondering about the pair of green eyes that his dream was showed him.

Where had he seen those before?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you think?

If you have any comments or ideas for the future feel free to say it!
I will of course add more and the chapters will be longer but this is my first book and English is my second language.

Love u!