Looks and glances

Hillow hillow! C'est moi.

This took ages bc I am lazy. Sorry, he he...but yeah! Here is chapter 2

Hope u like it!

          ~Harry's POV, third person~

"KID!" Roared uncle Vernon from downstairs.

Harry groaned. He wasn't a child.

He blinked and rolled over so he laid flat on his stomach in his ninety centimeters bed. There was something that had happened that night, but he couldn't work his head around it.

Remembering that he was to go back to school today he sat up. A quick glance around his room said that he had not packed a singel thing.
His trunk laid open in the middle of the small bedroom and all his belongings laid out spread all over the floor. Spell books, quidditch robes, potion ingredients, quills and parchment was all over the place. He took a quick glance at the large, empty owl cage that stood on top of a few numbers of the Daily profits.

Sadness overwhelmed him. All the people that had died for the world. Gone. Sirius, Remus, Tonks, Fred, Snape, Dumbledore, hedwig...

This was actually the first night since the war that he had not been dreaming about all the deaths and the people he loved, shouting at him and telling him what he already knew. It was his fault.

It was good for a change that he didn't wake up to the thought that they had died for his sake. But now, It struck him anyway.
Hermoine had said that he ought to get a new owl but Harry would not hear of it. The snowy beauty had been there for him whenever he felt alone at privet drive. The fact that the empty cage had not been needed to be cleaned for a year was unbearable.

To get him self to think of something else he started to pack. The clock on the night stand showed 09:46. The train back to Hogwarts wasn't leaving until 11:00, as always. Now he had taken his apparition test, he could get to the platform in the matter of seconds. Is was more comfortable because then he could sleep longer and be more rested. Not that he actually did sleep, but he liked the thought of it.
When all the stuff he needed for his 8 th year of magical education was packed, he took down the trunk and said a quick goodbye to Dudley, who he had actually taking a liking to, and got out on the street. He didn't even bother to make breakfast.

He walked a bit down and into an alleyway, were it was safe to go. He got to the platform and saw, to his delight, Ron and Hermione with their trunks standing a feet away, whispering to each other. The red train that was going to take him home stood feet away from him and over him was a large sign. The train leaves in 14 minutes.

When Ron noticed Him he gave him a warm smile.
"Harry!" He shouted over the train station so many other wizards and witches looked around. Harry went over to the pair of them and embraced them.

"Oh it's so good to see you Harry! How are you?" Said Hermione as she looked at him. Concern filled her eyes.
"Fine Hermione, just fine" he said, but judging from the look of her eyes she didn't believe him.
"Honestly" Was the only word that he could muster to say. Of course he wasn't but it was okay to lie, right? And if he was honest with himself, he did feel a lot better today then the rest of the summer.
When he was at the Dursley's, his dreams, or rather nightmares, was one of the few sources or hints from the wizarding world. But since the only thing he dreamed about nowadays was all the people he loved dying, it wasn't a fun experience. It often made him sad and disorientated.
But today he didn't feel low or sad at all! And it all came down to those stunning eyes that his head had shown him. The two crystaly like orbs, now printed in his scull, he followed his two best friends on to the train. As he did so, a blond boy with green robes glanced at him. But Harry was to busy finding an empty compartment that he didn't notice.