How?

🔸🔶🔸

Question: Valt how we're you able to look up for your troublesome kids?

Valt: Experience

Hyuga: Is that mean when you are younger... your the mom of the group/squad too? :0

Valt: ....No

Drum: Then what do you mean by experience?

Valt: Experience doing chaos/troubles/fun too...

Aiga/Drum/Hyuga/Hikaru/Bell: Ehhh?!

Valt: Yup, I look like all of you when I was younger hehehe 😅

Aiga: So by experiencing doing chaos you knew how to prevent it too?

Valt: Yeah. I tend to accidentally set fire on the kitchen too so that's why we had a fire extinguisher. I always get lost so that's why I had tracking device for all of you. I was really loud too and that's why my ears are not bleeding when you guys screaming. I easily lost my cool and always arguing with my friends or other people and that's why I know how stop you guys from fighting each other. I always give my friends a headache and maybe that's the reason I had patience with all of you. I know people whose part of a occult (Daigo, Jin, Clio) and because I love to hangout with people.. Ok I'm gonna admit I learn some unknown language with them so that's why I know how bring back a accidentally summon demon/creature. I do dangerous things like stealing Lui's scarf.

Valt: Dang just remembering my old antics make me understand my friends pain

Drum:...

Hyuga:...

Hikaru:...

Bell:...

Aiga:... How about the murder?

Valt: I once wish to murder a certain man but I'm the innocent type person so I asked my Mom, Ange, Kristina and Sasha-

Bell: Why the girls?

Valt: Because girls are scary and they are always in the kitchen

Bell:...you have a point.

Aiga: Did you succeed murder that man?

Valt: Nah I was too busy shuddering in fear that the girls know too much about murder that I forget my target...

Aiga: Then I'll help you!

Valt: NO-

🔸🔶🔸