63

3-29

6:15 PM

Granger Antonius Dela Costa
21 mins ago • Public

I always believe that there are things that shouldn't be said. That sometimes, instead of arguing, you have to keep silent and prove them wrong with your actions. I still believe that petty word war, specially done online, is a waste of time.

But not this time.

Accusing someone of something and treating it as a joke is never okay. It will never be okay. Period.

Hirayana Raelle Mallari deserves the achievement she got today. She worked hard for it. You, who cannot see her perseverance, have no right to make fun of her achievements.

You don't know the sleepless nights she endured just to review a lesson. The notes I gave her were just an instrument but all of this, was because of her hardwork. I take no credits for it.

You don't know how many times she cried herself to sleep because of how hard our course was. But she endured because that's how great she is. Yes, Hira would always grumble, would always complain, but not even once did she slack off. She studied so hard and if there's someone who deserves this, it's her.

If you cannot see that, that's your loss.

You're treating this as a joke because she's not saying anything? You think mocking her and her achievement is okay just because it's a "joke" to you? No. It will never be okay. This will stop here. This will be the last time that you'll make fun of her. This will be the last time you'll attack her.

Nobody deserves this kind of disrespect. Especially not my Hirayana.

Hira, I'm proud of you. You deserve this. You worked hard for it. The credit is all in you. Well done.

❤️👍🏻 1.2k • 754 comments • 978 shares

Arkin Samson: Captain fucking snapped but yeah I agree with him.

Isaiah Apostol: PREACH

Josiah Apostol: PEACH

     | Isaiah Apostol: Tangina anong peach

     | Josiah Apostol: GAGO TYPO LANG PREACH DAPAT

Klax Mondragon: O MGA GAGO ANO LABAS @Victor Ramos @Kelly Hermoso @Olivia Tuazon NGAYON KAYO MAG-JOKE MGA GAGO ANO

     | Hiiro Matsunaga: Dito kayo mag-joke ge nga. Nasaan na tapang niyo?

     | Danika Ann Peralta: O bakit hindi makasagot?

Klax Mondragon: TANGINA NIYO LAGI NIYO INAAWAY SI YANA PORKET DI KAYO PINAPANSIN

     | Hiiro Matsunaga: BAKIT IKAW ANG UMIIYAK HAHHAAHAHHAH

Tripp Grande: Tangina akala ko confession na pero pre may ganap hehe @Drexler Ponce @War Sto. Tomas

     | Drexler Ponce: Pre sinugod ako sa ospital

     | Tripp Grande: Luh bakit

     | Drexler Ponce: Noseblood pre. English eh

     | War Sto. Tomas: Pota noseblood 😀

Ribo Buenaflor: "MY HIRAYANA" /nagdabog

     | Janus Montecalvo: My bobo

     | Ribo Buenaflor: TANGINA MO ISANG BOBO MO PA

     | Hayes Vizconde: Pero 'yong my hindi pinansin? 🤔

Hirayana Raelle Mallari: BEB 😭😭😭

Hirayana Raelle Mallari: GAGI 😭😭😭

Hirayana Raelle Mallari: PINAIIYAK MO AKO 😭😭😭