Just Go With It

It's been years since I've gotten the itch to start a new book, but after finishing edits for Better Than Revenge, inspiration struck. I'm super excited for this next project. It's a little different from my usual work since I'm trying my hand at New Adult. Still a romcom, but aged up with some more mature/sexy content (sorry, Mom.) I thought I'd share the premise with y'all and go from there!

***

Alessia Vega has always been a "go with the flow" type of girl. She goes along with everyone else's plans, takes the story assignments no one else wants, and insists five inches off is close enough to the trim she asked for at the hairdressers.

She's used to winging it, so when she finally gets tired of her family meddling in her love life, she comes up with a solution on the spot: Logan West. He's the whole package: a charming, handsome, and successful entrepreneur who's head over heels for her... and 100% not real.

At least, that's what Alessia thinks, until her nosy little sister gets the apparently very real Logan West to show up at her doorstep, ready to play the role of her fake boyfriend to get his own family off of his back. One look at the tall, Australian sex god, and Alessia knows keeping up this ruse is just asking for trouble. But she's never been one one to say "no" to anyone, or to trouble, and Logan is clearly the most delicious kind of trouble.

After a series of unfortunate misunderstandings, Alessia finds herself with not just a fake boyfriend, but a ring on her finger, planning a trip to the altar with a man she's trying desperately not to fall for. So just how far will she let her life spiral out of her control before she takes the reins?