Where is Sweeter Than Sweets?

Hey, kittens! Long time no see... Erm, read.

I keep getting questions about Sweeter Than Sweets, mostly when the next update would be and whether it's discontinued or not. The answer to the former is "I don't know" and to the latter "Heck no!".

So, what's going on?

Life.

I've had a lot of things on my plate - from losing my job to family members in the hospital or even dying - and I've been utterly demotivated about writing anything. But longtime readers keep contacting me along with new fans so... I'm going to try.

I still don't feel like writing, but I'm going to push myself to write at least 300 words every day which should amount to a chapter per week-week and a half, depending on the content. But first: I'm rereading my own story to get reacquainted with it and - hopefully! - get some fresh ideas. I might make some changes along the way, but unless I find a glaring plothole, those changes will be purely "cosmetic" - that's to say, fixing punctuation and grammar.

I also have a request for you, my loyal readers: PLEASE HELP ME GET MOTIVATED AGAIN ABOUT ALEC'S STORY! 🙏

How?

Just talk to me about it. Tell me in the comments what you enjoy about the plot, who is your favorite character, or even just how you found the book and why you decided to read it.

Heck, tell me if you could change something about it, what would that something be?

A different love interest for Alec?

More screentime for a minor character?

Talking with you has always motivated me in the past and I'm sure that will be the case now!

Thank you for taking the time to read this and apologies for the prolonged absence!

Keep healthy, keep safe,

CatMint