𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐎𝐅 𝐔𝐒

[12:20pm]

bgkatsqi
yo

you
ooo you texting me during school hours
not very plus ultra of you 🤬

bgkatsqi
stfu stupid cockroach
i have a question

you
okk..

bgkatsqi
are you free next sunday

you
i think so
how come

bgkatsqi
let's meet up

you
are we all going to do another arcade thingy?
i'll ask the gc if they can all make it

bgkatsqi
no, just me and you

you felt your heart skip a beat at the sudden confrontation, chocking slightly on the school meal you were having. you stifled your coughs and felt the uneasy eyes of your friends staring at you, reassuring them that you were ok.

was this a date? maybe he wants to meet up alone to finally beat me up-

you quickly shook the thought away and stared down at the message, thumbs hovering over letters trying to come up with a good response.

around a hundred miles away, bakugou was freaking out just the same, except just internally and chewing aggressively on the rice he was having.

the fact you had just left him on seen instead of quickly replying like you always did made him feel embarrassed, but soon with rage while staring at the 4 who created the plan and insisted on him sending the message.

"hey, i think just saying it is very manly if you. takes a lot of guts, i doubt she'll say no!" kirishima lightly nudging bakugou's shoulder, trying to provide some comfort both to the blond and himself, worried the 'plan' didn't work.

"yeah, she probably got called over by someone and is busy. don't worry, but uh... can you stop chewing so loud?" sero reassured the blond with a soft smile that quickly turned into a scowl as bakugou continued to chew louder and louder — an idea popped into sero's ahead to tape his mouth shut.

"or she just doesn't wanna go with you..." denki chuckled a little while taking a bite out of his meal. bakugou immediately snapped his chopsticks and was ready to scream at the boy.

"or she's nervous about what to write back!" mina quickly intervened, making bakugou sit down, still angry but enough to have him calm a little. he looked down at the broken utensils in front of him, deciding he didn't want to walk an extra 10 seconds for a new pair, resulting in him using the remaining parts of the chopstick to continue eating.

suddenly a ding from bakugou's phone cut through the air, everyone at the table had their eyes on it, attempting to read the message.

you
yeah sure :)

bgkatsqi
it took you 5 minutes to put that 😐

you
what you want me to say no instead??

bgkatsqi
no

you
very sudden meet up
how come 😏😏
taking me on a date? 😘😍

bgkatsqi
fuck no
i doubt you'll find anyone to take you out on one anyways

you
WHAT??
IM VERY HOT AND HAVE A COOL PERSONALITY🤨
you're the last person i expect to be dating anyone
the person you might date in the future has very low standards 🤣