𝘽𝙊𝙉𝙐𝙎 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 #2

What if Time travel was a movie Enhypen and the other groups were shooting: [ Time travel Actor AU ]

Question #1: Since you play the role as the President of Ecstatic Entertainment who soon falls in love with Yang Jungwon's character, how did you feel when Jacie gave you the main lead role for the movie?

NK: “At first, I wasn't even expecting to be the main lead anyways. All I did was audition for the movie and Baam! President Nishimura, main lead of the Time travel movie here we go~!!” ( Confidently crosses arms over his chest in front of the camera )

━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━

Bloopers #1: ( Chapter 19 )

HS: “Jungwon, you're still mad at me, is it because of Kang Taehyun? But no relationship exist anymore between both of you, why can't you give us your blessings?” ( Heeseung acts, taking ahold unto Jungwon's wrist per said in his script give by the staff & mad by Jacie )

JW: “Blessings huh? I wish you whore and bastard love each other and be together forever.” ( Jungwon retorts back the lines he had memorized ) “There's no one else in the live studio, the microphone's off too. You don't need to speak so softly to me hyung, it's disgusting to hear anyways.”

HS: ❝ Don't be such an arrogant person! Do you think you've become a phoenix after joining EcStAsTiC Entertainment?❞ ( Heeseung's voice cracked, making Jungwon break down in laughter at the older )

JW: ( laughs uncontrollably )

HS: “yAH?! Don't laugh at me?!” ( Heeseung whines at Jungwon ) “Delete that scene please!!” ( Heeseung embarrassingly looks at the camera blushing, begging the staff to delete it )

The others in the distance: [ laughing at Heeseung's voice crack ]

K: [ smacks their heads ] Don't make fun of Heeseung. You know yelling in a movie is stressful? You guys wanna be the one yelling in this scene huh? I'll Ecstatic your asses if you–

Blooper #2: ( Before shooting Chapter 19 )

NK: “Hyung, your buying me lunch if I win!” ( Niki places in his bet to Sunghoon )

SH: “Oh yeah? Then if I win, your gonna buy me lunch for a week straight!” ( Sunghoon confidently bets )

JY & SN: [ Facepalms themselves to the fact that Niki and Sunghoon are so competitive with each other on who will win against each other in a just dance battle during their break ]

━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━

Question #2: While shooting the scene for Chapter 31 in where Jaehyun let's Jungwon drink a glass where he dosed it with some drugs, how did the shooting of this scene go?

JW: “That scene had to be retaken over and over again. It's just that whenever I'd look at Jaehyun when he gives me the drink, Sunoo hyung tends to laugh because he says we both look so awkward together and he says it looks so funny to look at.”

SN: “Like who doesn't think it's funny? Even Heeseung hyung tried to hold in his laughter on how awkward you two look like standing before each other while handing the drink!” ( was immediately reminded of the said scene and starts laughing )