008. first day shenanigans

CHAPTER EIGHT

CHAPTER EIGHT

After a whole afternoon getting acquainted for the first day back, the cast was more than ready to film the first episode

"Alright everyone, if you could please gather around real quick?" Jonas Pate, the director of Outer Banks, instructed the crew.

Valentina and the rest formed a circle around the director, who held the official scripts of episode 1 on his hands.

"So, I know we haven't started filming yet, and you guys are probably anxious to see what the hell awaits for this season. That being said, i'll only be giving you the script for episode 1." He informed, boos and whining being thrown at him.

"Yea, yea suck it up!" He joked while he passed the scripts, overhearing the laughs of some members. "There won't be a table read this time, so nemorize your lines by tomorrow, as filming starts at noon! Good luck!" He announced as he walked out the door.

"Oh my god! This is so gonna be good." Madelyn gasped as she read the script.

"Hey, you're my sister!!" Chase yelled, looking at Valentina in front of him. "Come here little sis." His arms welcoming her for a hug.

"I'm a Routledge!" She exclaimed, hugging Chase back.

The crew clapped and cheered while Diana stood there in silence, giving Valentina a bitter look.

"Oh thank god." Rudy blurted out, his hand on his chest, looking relieved at the news.

Everyone stopped and looked at Rudy in confusion.

"Did I say that out loud?" He asked, making everyone laugh at his comment.

"Yes you did Rudeth." Madison chuckled.