Chaper 34

You were zoning in and out of conciseness, the sound of fighting filling your ears.

You stood, letting out a crowd pain as you did. Aizawa tried to get you back down but you couldn't hear him, your eyes looked around until the focused on Lucio fighting all might.

You stalked over, the pain numbing itself as adrenaline coursing through your body.

You got behind him, grabbing him by his shirt, you spun around he tossed him, his body crashing to the ground as he rolled a few times.

Red lightening circled your body once more, and this time you you looked at him, his entire body froze.

"(Y/N)..." he whispered.

You stayed there, staring him down, small cuts staring to appear on his arms and face.

"S.. Stop! I'll hand myself in! Just stop!" He pleaded.

You didn't listening, all the rage, hurt, the fear piling up. You were like a glass that was filled to the brim with water, threatening to spill over at an given moment.

"Erase her quirk or something!" Lucio begged.

"I can't!" Aizawa bit back, "whatever she's doing I can't erase it!"

A hand was placed on your shoulder, you weren't phased by this.

"Stop..." Todoroki whispered.

You flicked your eyes in his direction but carried on. His hand moved from your shoulder to your hand, lightly covering it.

"(Y/N), stop. This is not what you want to be remembered for, right?"

The lightening surrounding your body slowly came to a stop, but you were still holding Lucio in place while he withered in agony, pleading for them to make you stop.

Todoroki sighed, placing his foot down, he created a sheet of ice, separating the pair of you.

You still glared daggers through the ice, you fell to your knees, a cough wracking your body as you spat out blood.

You were breathing raggedly, and your whole body was trembling.

Todoroki knelt besides you, placing a hand on your cheek making you flinch but not lean away.

"Hey, look at me."

You didn't comply.

"(Y/N), trust me. Look at me."

There was another pause, Todoroki was about to give up hope, but slowly your head turned and your gaze met his. Tired (E/C) eyes looked at him, tears staring to pool in the eyes that he'd only seen a couple of times, the same eyes that were usually so cold and distant, were now broken and lost