Author's note

Ciao,

Ciao,

I'm really thankful that you've chosen to read this story!

This is the second book to the Rossi mafia series. It is not a standalone!!! If you begin reading this book first, you may not understand many of the events that occurs since most of them will be tied to the first book: "Regina dell'impero".

The first book is complete. This book will take some time to write but it will most likely be the last book in this series.

This book will contain sexual scenes, strong language and many more POVs from other characters. I'm excited to write this story and go through more plot twists and more drama than before.

I'm excited to focus a bit more on the Martinellis in this book and look at the world more through Liam's POV. And we'll definitely see my girl Margo appear a lot more.

As always there is a warning to inform you about what this book will contain.

————

Some warnings before you begin:

• The story has multiple sexual scenes. Some are longer than others but if you're not comfortable reading something like that, then you can skip them. (I'll have warnings on the chapters beforehand.)

• There will be a mentioning of rape/violence against women in some flashbacks of some characters. There will be more explicit scenes regarding this subject so by any means if that isn't something you can read. This book is not for you.

• This story has strong langu age and fighting scenes so if that triggers you, this book isn't for you.

————

If these warnings still don't stop you from reading, then all I can say is have fun!

All rights reserved. I do not allow my work to be used or adapted in any way without my permission.

I hope you enjoy it!

Lot's of love,