I married a big villain: chapter 26

Chapter 26 Handling

  Two people say so at the same time, what else can Yun Shifei say?

  can she say she didn't want to go?

  Yun Sisi will definitely make a fuss about this.

  Yun Shifei had to accept the ticket and said to Yun Sisi, "Thank you Sisi."

As she said this, she saw Yun Tiancheng walk in.

  "Dad!" Yun Sisi called out first, and ran to help Yun Tiancheng get his briefcase.

  "Why did my dad get off work so early today?"

  "Of course it's to be able to have dinner with your mother and daughter."

  Yun Tiancheng seemed to be in a very good mood, he was happy, reached out and touched Yun Sisi's hair.

  "Dad, you are so kind."

  Adults like children like Yun Sisi, who not only look good and study well, but also act like a baby with a sweet mouth.

  Yun Shifei couldn't do this.

  She has a relatively restrained personality, and the environment in which she grew up couldn't make her act so coquettish.

  But seeing Yun Sisi and Yun Tiancheng so close, she is still a little envious.

  Yun Sisi felt a sense of satisfaction only at this moment.

  Look, she is the daughter of Yun Tiancheng and Xu Ya whom they have raised for more than ten years, and she is able to act coquettishly with them unscrupulously.

  Yun Shifei saw such a thing, she can only stare.

  Yun Tiancheng talked to Yun Sisi for a while, then looked at Yun Shifei, and said to Yun Shifei: "Shifei, Dad has found a good tutor for you."

  Yun Shifei was taken aback, and then said, "Thank you. dad."

  "Today I and Uncle Cheng were talking about this cooperation, he had just found a teacher for Cheng Yu , a student at the University of South City. After this you can learn together."

  "Ah?"

  Yun Shifei didn't react a bit.

  If you are looking for a tutor, you will find a tutor. Why did you steal one from Cheng Yu?

  "In the future you shall study with him. I heard that you are also in same class, looks like Chen Yu does not like speaking, but the old Cheng said, he is very clever."

  After school study together with Cheng Yu?

  Cheng Yu?

  Yun Shifei couldn't help but see Cheng Yu's cold face in her mind, and eyes like the endless deep ocean, making it impossible to see his mood.

  From now on, will she go to class with him?

  But it's okay to have a class together, as long as she can study well, everything is easy to say.

  Yun Shifei didn't think too much.

  But Yun Sisi thought a lot.

  She was upset again.

  The original plan was to frame Yun Shifei and Cheng Yu, so that Yun Tiancheng and Xu Ya would be annoyed to drive her out of the house.

  Unfortunately, no success.