vii. wakey wakey it's time for school

❛wakey wakey it's time for school❜

YOU DIDN'T KNOW why but a bunch of little kids suddenly gathered inside the purple bedroom aka your bedroom. those little kids being: k, sunghoon, taeyong, geonu, jaebeom and sunoo. you're were annoyed but you just let them be since you didn't want to talk.

belle left you and shion to go to the fitness room for exercise.

"you guys are being weird. what are y'all doing here?" shion was busy taking care of her air diffuser as the boys all pile into the purple room.

you were in the dressing room, transferring your clothes into the closet which was still empty since belle and shion haven't put their clothes here yet.

the boys didn't see you yet because you were in the dressing room and the door was only slightly ajar. so what the boys' though was that shion was the only person in the room at the moment.

"where's y/n?" you hear sunoo ask, as you finally finished arranging your shoes and sandals lastly. you took off the black nikes you were wearing, and changed into some pink slippers.

"not telling." shion replied, teasingly. you heard sunoo groan and whine.

you opened the dressing room door, turning off the light inside before stepping out, making your presence known.

"you're too noisy." you blankly stated as you walked to your bed which was near the wall and the furthest one from the door. but you're bed was occupied by sunoo and sunghoon.

"that's my bed." you squinted at them, your hands on your hips.

"i see, i see." a closed mouth smile was on sunoo's face while he nodded. sunghoon shrugged his shoulders, same expression on his face as sunoo's.

"y/n-ie, come here and sit with meeeee." shion put on puppy eyes and patted the space in between her geonu.

you looked towards her bed which was across from yours, you contemplated before ignoring shion and laying down in between sunoo and sunghoon. sunoo immediately laid down with you.

"that was cold," geonu snorted at shion which got her pouting.

"why am i here just to suffer."

you closed your eyes as the people around you started to converse with each other about something you didn't really care to know. sunoo and shion being the loudest.

and before you knew it, your body took a nap.

───

"y/n-ah, hey...wake up." your ears were adjusting but your brain was still asleep.

until someone shook your shoulders, "y/n, wake up, dinner's ready." you heard someone say, it sounded familiar. you couldn't pinpoint who it was though.