8

*

"Cheers to never wanting to participate in a food fight ever again," Anna laughed as she and the other islanders clinked their glasses that night. Anna had decided to go with a sexy all black look that night, loving the way Liam's eyes bugged out at the site of her lace top. 

She joined Faye and Liberty on the swing, focusing on Faye who was feeling vulnerable with Teddy

"I just have had such bad luck in the past, I close myself off," Faye expressed to her friends. "Like I want to be that girl who can be super open about how she feels but that is just not me."

"Thats so alright babe," Anna pulled her in for a cuddle. "Any good guy would understand that, you are an amazing girl and just because you may make the guys work for it shouldn't be something to be ashamed by."

"I feel the same though, like I find it hard to be open about my feelings and like putting myself out there," Liberty admitted. "I think I really like Jake but it scares me shitless thinking about being the one to say it first. "

"With the last guys I've dated, I honestly was too open, like I was always talking about my feelings and stuff and it led to me being walked all over," Anna commented. "I am a little more reserved now, but I don't think thats a bad thing."

The girls kept talking and were interrupted by Anna's phone ringing. "I've got a text!" She waited for the other islanders attention before going on. "Anna and Liam, you were the winners of today's challenge. The hideway is open tonight for you as todays winners."

The islanders yelled as they crowded around the blushing couple. "Lets go get you ready!" Faye dragged the brunette to the dressing room. 

"Anna you have to wear this oh my lord," Kaz held up the white body suit from the girls drawer.

"You don't think wearing that will make him think something will happen?" Anna worried as she recurled sections of her hair

"I don't think Liam has any expectations other than spending some alone time with you," Liberty soothed as she noticed the girls knee bouncing. "And if he does have expectations, you come get me and Faye and we'll beat him up."

"Mate I don't think we would win that fight but I would try my hardest," Faye cackled as she grabbed a robe for Anna to throw on. 

"I've only know the boy for five days, I'm just not ready for the full shebang," Anna fretted as she got ready to leave the dressing room. 

"Anna, if you don't want to don't, if that makes him mad he can piss off," Kaz literally shook the girl by her shoulders. "You will be fine!"

Anna listened to her friends and headed down the stairs where Liam was waiting with the boys crowded in the doorway. "I feel like I'm giving my daughter away," Faye wiped a fake tear as Anna headed into Liam's arms. 

"Don't have too much fun tonight!" Jake cat called at the couple as the disappeared down the hall to the hideaway. 

"Is it weird I'm nervous," Anna whispered and peeked up at the boy beside her.

"Nah babe, I am too," Liam laughed softly as he opened the door to the suite. There were bathing suits for both of them, and they could hear the hot tub going on the patio. 

"Ah this will be so nice!" Anna let go of some of her nerves as she grabbed the bathing suit. "I'll change and be right out."

"Ok love," Liam watched her go before changing his shorts quickly. He sat on the bed and was waiting as she came back. "You alright?"

"Yeah. The expectations of what might happen in here made me a bit nervous."

Liam grabbed her hand softly and pulled her to stand between his legs. "Anna, I am just as happy to have you to myself for a few hours. I could care less if we sat in here watching cartoons and had a little cuddle."

"I'm being silly I know," she fiddled with the hair at the back of his head. 

"Not silly," he murmured as he pulled her in for a hug. He let her go and stood up. "Want to go relax in the hot tub?"

*

The next morning, Liam and Anna crept through the bedroom before everyone else was up and began to cook some breakfast. In small groups the other islanders came outside but gave the couple their space. 

"What was it like?" Faye and Liberty waited to Anna to fill them in on her stay. 

"Super cute, they had the hot tub set up for us and we just talked a lot," Anna sighed as she looked at the boy talking with Hugo and Toby. "You guys were right, I had nothing to be worried about." She told the girls about how Liam had made her feel so at ease after expressing her worries, hiding her face when the girls 'awed' at her. 

The three of them were interrupted by Lucinda's phone ringing. 

"I've got a text!" She yelled as the group congregated closer to her. "Brad and Lucinda, it is time for you to leave the villa for your first date."