-6-

★𑁍★

★𑁍★

I awake to warmth and the soft sounds of talking. Cuddling into the warmth a soft chuckle above me gets my attention.

"You still sleepy?" Elijah's soft voice echos in my sleepy mind, I nod when it finally registers. A hand runs through my hair tugging gently ever so often. "Go back to sleep then. ."

I feel more tired as it goes on but I'm unable to sleep. So I lay there for who knows how long. A few seconds later I squirm in my spot bored.

"What's wrong Angel?" His gentle voice filled my head and I stopped squirming. I shake my head and sit up.

"You don't want to tell me?" He asks and I hold my hand out for his. He gives me it. 🄱-🄾-🅁-🄳. I try to spell. He understands what I was trying to say and motions for me to come closer.

"Want to watch this show with me?" I nod and move as he sits me on his lap. I lean back against him and his hand curls in my hair, tugging and running through it as we both watch the t.v.

"I'll restart it so you know what's happening. ." He says and does it, going back a few episodes. The show starts.

A blonde woman brings her kid into a nursery. "Come on Dean, let's go say goodnight to your brother."

"Night Sam." Dean runs up to the crib and kisses Sam's forehead. The woman follows his actions, and few seconds later a man comes in smiling at them.

Dean runs up to him shouting daddy. The man catches him and carries the little boy. "You got him?" The woman asks the male and he nods. "I got him."

And the show goes on.

🅂🅄🄿🄴🅁🄽🄰🅃🅄🅁🄰🄻

is what the show was called.

The story of two brothers who look for their father all while taking care of monsters along the way.

It was interesting to say the least, a bit scary too. Especially the way they fight. But Elijah's been here holding me whenever I get scared. His arms wrapped around my waist as he pulls me closer so I lay completely against him. His hand plays with my hair like it's been doing since I've woken up.

Once the episode comes to its finish the door opens making me jump. Elijah laughs and holds me, calming me down. "You're so cute." My heart races but when I see that it's only Lachlan I sigh in relief. Curling into Elijah I stare at Lachlan as he comes in sitting beside us.

"We're going to the mall today after breakfast so best to get ready."

ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀʟʟ?

What is that?

Sensing my confusion, Elijah sits up more and moves to get up. "A mall is a bunch of stores put into one big place so you're able to choose which one you want to go too without having to go far from another place." He explained and I understood. I nod and get up.