VR's queen

Vansh blood boiled seeing the ring mark on her finger
No man, literally no man has the right to even stand close to her let alone put a finger on that damn ring
Not able to control the spite he was feelings he asked her
V: by the way, tumhare fiancé ke kya haal hain?
She stilled hearing his words, fear clouding her mind thinking he might know her identity.
Remembering kabir's word, she took a deep breath and said in a confident tone
R: excuse me Mr Rai Singhania, yeh ap se kis ne kaha? Iam not engaged
Vansh scoffed
V: really?
R: yeh kesa sawal hai Mr Rai Singhania, agar main engaged hoti toh ap se phele mujhe pata hota na.
Hearing her confident voice, vansh knew its time to scare her a bit
Moving closer and closer to her like a tiger on prowl, he saw nervousness cloud her face, moving backward.
He hated it, it wanted her to move close to him not away
All thanks to the cupboard behind her she got trapped.
Vansh came deadly close to her almost to the point that their breaths started mingling
She looked up to him with her doe shaped eyes and vansh felt his heart skip several beats
God damn, he if didn't see these doe shaped eyes for the rest of his life he would probably got mad.
Holding her soft hand ever soo gently, he brought it infront of her sight
V: yeh ungli ek kahani beyan kar rhe hai ke ek waqt tha jab iss mein ek ring hua krti the, toh fiancé kahan gaya.
He was desperate, he wanted to know about that damn person who dared to put a finger in her ring, so that he could show him hell on earth.
Quickly taking her hand back from his hold, she said
R: yeh ring mujhe mere fiancé ne nhi de the, sejal ne de the.
Or yeh toh kahi nhi likha na ke iss finger main sirf engagement ring he pheni jaa skti hai.
Her words should have calmed him, but he didn't even like the fact that a girl gifted his sweetheart a ring. Ridiculous.
Giving her a suspicious look he went out of the room.
Angre entered the study to see his boss pacing here and there
An: boss?
V: angre, did u check riddhima's background clearly?
An: yes boss. I gave u entire information.
V: was there anything about her fiancé or boyfriend.
Vansh said those words with soo much spite that angre for one moment stilled listening to him.
An: no boss, i mean there were a few male best friends but all those are committed.
V: okay.
Walking out vansh saw his sweetheart standing on a ladder fixing some flowers
What the hell, she could fall and hurt herself
And she is a physiotherapist for heaven sake not a servant that his family is making her do all this stuff.
Before he could approach her, he saw aryan staring at her with anger filled eyes, surely he wanted revenge for the perfect slap she bestowed him, truth be told, for once when aryan said that she was with him last night and also on the cruise, he wanted to kill aryan then and there.
How dare that bastard. He knew riddhima is not that sort of girl who would throw herself in someone's arm just for money.
Heck if she was that type of girl, she would have lured him, given how smitten he was by her, not that useless aryan.
Still feeling a stinging feeling in his heart hearing aryan's words, he demanded an answer from her.
He can't even describe the peace that washed over him when she gave him a tight slap across his face.
She was a fierce tigress, he knew that, but today she proved it too.
Seeing aryan push the stool she was standing on, he quickly took long strides and held her before she hugged the ground
Till now even I didn't got a chance to hug her, then how can this damn floor do that.
Fitting perfectly in my arms, she looked liked an angel fallen from the heavens
Her long nails piercing his skin, making his thoughts wild, in order to keep his hormones in control he said in a irritated voice
V: nakhoon hain ya keel, chubana band karo.
He wondered how would it feel like to have her nails pierce on his back when she winces in pleasure underneath him.
Control vansh, control.
As she tried to get away from his arms, her pendent that was hidden under her shirt, got stuck to his button.
Worried she tried detaching it and in doing so the ring fell down.
Didn't she said that the ring was given by sejal, then why was she keeping it soo close to her heart.
Before she could bend down to pick it, he did that.
Analysing the ring from each corner, he was literally digging fire wholes in it with his eyes.
Realising the ring can be opened, he was about to do that but she snatched it from him.
V: you said that it was given by sejal, then why are you keeping it soo close to your heart.
No ring or person has the right to stay soo close to her, except me.
R: some old memories
Old memories my foot.
V: what sort of old memories
R: mr rai singhania, i would really appreciate if you stop interfering in my personal life.
You should not be concerned that is your employ being engaged or not? Why is she keeping a ring soo close to her heart and all?
Excuse me.
Why shouldn't he be concerned, she was not a mere employee.
She was much more for him.
When he first saw her infront of his car, scared and timid she stood, in that instant he had lost his heart, still shrugging his feelings he went away from there
Seeing her at the beech party, it didn't take him more than a second to recognise that she was the one who came infront of his car.
Unaware of his identity, fighting with him over mere flowers trying to prove her point, vansh knew he was a gone case now.
He needed her by his side for eternity
He wanted to wake up to the beautiful sight of her innocent and pure face.
He wanted to hear her voice first thing in the morning
Wanted to be lulled to sleep by her warm breaths.
He wanted no needed her
He was becoming an addiction to him.
He knew that she was indeed a spy, he just have to know who sent her here.
She is not the one to do all this for money,
It leaves only one possibility, LOVE.
The way the love of her life had send her here, proves that he is just using her as a pawn.
Mind you, she is not a mere pawn, she is my queen, and i'll make sure she realises her worth.
Dribbling the ball, vansh waited for angre to complete the job.
His top most suspect was inspector kabir, because he is the only one who is desperate to send him behind bars, and he can stoop low enough to trap a girl and send her here.
Suddenly his eyes fell on her, world seem to stop as his eyes took in her serene form.
Looking no less than an angel dressed in white.
A beautiful smile adoring her face.
Oh that smile, he wanted to see her smiling face all the time, he hated it when she cried. It pains him to no extent seeing tears in those beautiful eyes.
Ahh, a painful scream came out from his mouth and within no minutes she stood infront of him concerned.
How did the god became soo merciful to him.
R: kya hua?
V: tumhari wajah se shot miss ho gaya
R: meri wajah se
Great this man blames each and everything on me, one day he would say that iam the reason of rising covid cases in the world.
Vansh smiled seeing her irritated face, well he can't tell her that he was gawking at her and accidentally missed the shot.
R: i'll show you some stretching
V: iam fine, relax
R: you don't look fine.
Knowing very well how stubborn she is, there was no point to argue.
Standing up he followed her each and every move, when again that damn ring came into the sight.
If he could, he would have burned that ring right then and there.
Hurriedly hiding the ring back in her shirt, she continued their exercise.
R: kya zroort the itne josh main basket ball khelne ki.
Vansh smiled, she looked like a wife complaining to her husband for not taking care of his health.
WIFE, that sounded soo beautiful
RIDDHIMA VANSH RAI SINGHANIA
Perfect.
Seems like there is going to be a wedding soon in VR mansion, VERY SOON.
V: yeh sirf ek game nhi hai, mere sawalon ka jawab deta hai, lekin somehow aj bilkul clarity nhi mili
R: kis cheez ki clarity nhi mili apko, stretch
V: tumhari
And her face paled
Vansh wanted to laugh soo hard, she looked mighty cute when becomes a scared cat, his little cat
R: stretch
V: ahh
Better
Wow, that was magic, if i get to spend some quality time with her like this then i wont mind breaking my one or two bones.
Before i could thank her, she took the flower basket and left
Why is she always on her toes when she is around him.
Couldn't she stay and talk to him a bit more.
Angre came panting and said
An: boss, you need to see this
My eyes became blood shot red as i saw pictures of my sweetheart and him.
That bastard was hugging my sweetheart
How dare he.
V: angre, bring inspector kabir to my office.
An: and riddhima
Vansh gave him and death glare and angre literally ran from there worried for his life.
In office:
K: mr vansh rai singhania, what a pleasant surprise, aj ap ne hame kese yaad kar lia.
V: inspector kabir, i'll come straight to the point.
I know you have sent your girlfriend here as a spy
K: what non sense
V: no point of denying it, i have proof.
Iam ready to make an offer to you
K: offer?
V: yes, an offer you wouldn't be able to refuse
K: listen Mr Vansh Rai Singhania, iam not a corrupt officer
V: the fact that you sent your girlfriend here proves how much honest officer you are.
K: you
V: so the deal is
You know i have property worth 100 million dollars in dubai, obviously you would know as you keep track of my each and every move.
I willing to name that property in your name
But
You will have to choose between your girlfriend and the property.
K: well well well, vansh rai singhania, you really think i would refuse such an offer for that orphan
Vansh fisted his hands to control his anger
K: that orphan, i never loved her, i was just faking my love for her so that a day would come when she wouldn't be able to refuse to even give up her life for me, and see i asked her to become a spy for me and she did.
I was going to kill her anyway after my mission but now if you would want to do the honours, go on.
Vansh gave him a tight smile and said
V: you will have ti resign from your job too for moving from here.
Here these are the property papers, sign them.
Kabir quickly took the papers from and after throughly reading them, signed them.
V: resign from your job first thing in the morning, after that angre will pick you up and personally drop you to our private jet that will take you to your new world.
K: deal.
Saying so kabir went from there
As soon as kabir went, vansh went to the glass door and opened it.
There stood a lifeless riddhima, tears rolling down her cheeks.
She looked at vansh with teary eyes and ran to her room.
Vansh knew she was emotional and she needed support right now.
Running behind her vansh entered the room to see the whole room scattered
In the centre of room, she sat, hugging her knees, crying her heart out.
Vansh sat besides her and hugged her tightly
R: he sold me
I did soo much for him and he sold me
You will not give him any property
Iam not a thing to sell
Iam gonna kill him
How dare he do such a thing
V: relax riddhima, iam not giving him any property. All that was an act to bring his true face infront of you.
R: but those papers
V: they were fake
R: i betrayed you, then why did u help me.
V: you really want to know
Riddhima nodded
V: because i love u
Riddhima gasped hearing him.
Both kept staring at each other but words refuse to come out.
4 years later:
Vansh stop
V: nopes
You know sweetheart you are impossible to resist.
R: shameless, its 11 in the morning
V: soo, iam romancing my legally wedded wife and that too in our bedroom.
R: 4 years vansh, i still can't believe it.
V: the most beautiful years of my life.
Vansh smiled looking at the women in his arms, his sweetheart.
Vansh gaze went lower and saw the mangalsutra that was in her neck close to her heart.
Then his gaze went to her finger, that were adorned with their engagement ring and VR ring.
V: you know, you look absolutely ethereal like this
Adorned with signs of our marriage and love.
You have no idea how jealous i used to get seeing that ring soo close to your heart
Riddhima laughed hearing him
Then suddenly stopped laughing and said
R: vansh, what did u do with kabir.
V: don't worry about him sweetheart.
Vansh didn't like hearing kabir name from his sweetheart mouth, bending down he took her lips into a rough dominating kiss.
Suddenly a cute voice came
Mama daada
Both quickly got up from the bed, adjusting their clothes, they opened the door to see their 3 year old princess standing there with her teddy bear.

Vansh picked her up in his arms and kissed her cheeksV: good morning vanyaVa: good morning daadaGood morning mamaR: good morning meri jaanVansh took vanya to bed and start ticking herRiddhima looked at the scene in awwNever in her wildest dream ha...

V: good morning vanya
Va: good morning daada
Good morning mama
R: good morning meri jaan
Vansh took vanya to bed and start ticking her
Riddhima looked at the scene in aww
Never in her wildest dream had she thought that she would be leading a happily married life with vansh and be the mother of his child
But life is indeed full of surprises and she is really thankful to kabir for sending her here, she doesn't really care what happened to him because she knew her husband must have handled it.
In an abandoned place:
We see a lifeless man lying down cursing his fate wishing for death.
Each night he closes his eyes hoping to never open them again but every new day he is kept alive bear all sort of different tortures that vansh's men do on him.
All this for using riddhima as a pawn
Indeed vansh was crazy for her
Never in his life had he imagined this his pawn would become vansh's queen.