Chapter 18

JIMIN'S POV

"So if you're not ready for a relationship. How about Yoongi?" Taehyung suddenly asked out of nowhere. We're inside of my room playing video games.

"We still need him. He said he will help us, Tae."

"Soooo you're just using him, hyung? You're so cruel." He giggle as i glared at him.

"Dimwit! I'm not using him! I'm just not ready okay?"

"Well... If you say soooo. And why are y'all even fucking? Are you gay or something?"

I choked on my own spit. "I'm not gay nor bisexual. I'm Yoongisexual, I'm only attracted to him and him only." I defended.

"Oh! So you ARE attracted to him! I knew it!"

"Yeah whatever. I'm not ready yet and plus if i complete this fucking mission, I'll leave here for good!" i exclaimed as i stood up. "Imma go to the store, you want anything?"  I asked as he shook his head. Okay then i guess he doesn't want anything.

I took my wallet and wore my hoodie and mask as i exit the house.

As i was heading to the store, I swore i heard some noise but i ignored it. But then, i heard it again but this time it was a scream. "Ouch!" I heard a person, i went to her direction to help her. She was laying down on the side of the street.

I rushed to her. "Miss! Are you okay??!" She looked at me. "What the fuck? Jiyoon?? What are you doing there?!" I asked worriedly.

"They hurt me!" She screamed. "Who?!"
"T-The b-boys in our school! I think they are friends with your friend named Yoongi." She mumbled. I silently cursed as i carried her bridal style.

When will he fucking change?! I placed her to the near bench  and looked at her wounds. It was not serious thank god but she's still hurt and Yoongi must not be tolerated. I'm sure he knows something about this. "I will grab a taxi for you, you should go home Jiyoon. It's dangerous here for a girl." I reminded her as she nodded while smiling.

"Thank you Jiminie."

"Yah! How do you know me?"

"Its your eyes and voice, silly. " She giggled. "Why are you even wearing them, anyway? You're already handsome!" She exclaimed.

"I can't tell you that right now, Jiyoon." I saw a cab going to our direction as I raised my hand gesturing the driver to stop. The driver stopped in front of us as I paid the driver. Jiyoon already went inside as well. "Sir, this is a lot-"

"Keep the change." I said shortly as he nodded and said thank you. When they left, i fished my phone inside my pocket as I dialed Yoongi's number.

As soon as he answered my phone call, i told him to meet me at my house as i ended the call quickly. I sighed, anger was rushing through my veins right now.

I fucking thought he changed already? Why the fuck did he ordered his men to beat Jiyoon up? I knew Yoongi was jealous but that doesn't mean he'll hurt a girl just because of jealousy?

When I got home, Yoongi was already there in the living room. He excitedly ran to me as he hugged me tightly. I coldly pushed his body away. "What the fuck was that, Yoongi?" I asked.

"Huh?"

"Don't you huh me. Why did you order your men to beat Jiyoon up? What the fuck are you thinking exactly? Are you stupid?" I shouted as he flinched.

"What the fuck are you saying, Jimin? My men?"

"Yes! Your friends! Your friends who beat me up too in the first day of school! I know you're fucking jealous earlier but that doesn't mean you'll hurt an innocent girl for that Yoongi!"

"I don't know what you're saying! I already cut them off! Why would you accuse me? Do you not fucking trust me, Jimin?!?" He shouted. I ran my fingers through my hair and calm myself down.

"You're lying."

"Fuck you, then!" He grabbed his things and was about to leave but i stopped him.

"Who was it, then?"

"I don't fucking know, but I'm sure it wasn't me. Now let me go, I fucking hate you!" He swat his hands but i quickly hold them again as I pulled him into a hug.

"I'm sorry, Yoongi. I wasn't thinking straight. Forgive me, please?" I asked but he didn't answer. I held his hair and stroke it gently to make him calm. "I'm sorry baby. I thought you didn't change yet. I'm sorry I accused you." I kissed his forehead and when i looked at him. He was already crying and sniffing, guilt was rushing through my veins again.

I wiped his tears using my thumb and puts a peck on his eyes. "Stop crying now baby. I'm sorry."