→ albedo

albedo x fem! reader
rough sex

it had been a rough day surveying out in dragonspine

it had been a rough day surveying out in dragonspine. she could just tell.

albedo storms into the camp like a rush of cold air, running his hand through his hair in frustration. it was strange to see him show an emotion other than the cool confidence he always had on display; it always seemed like he kept it together. today was different.

he throws a hand across his desk and several glass vials and experiments in progress clatter to the floor in shards of glass. y/n stiffens at the noise from across the room, their e/c eyes snapping over to his position.

"fuck," he curses, two hands raking through his hair this time. "i was so sure of it."

y/n stands from their spot and makes her way over to the blonde man, placing their hand on his shoulder. "albedo, is everyth-"

he whisks around before she can finish, hand shooting out to her wrist before yanking them closer. his warm breath is against their cheek, his voice low but urgent. "undress yourself."

the h/c haired girl stalls at the words, unsure if she's hearing them right. "w-what?"

he does nothing but stare her down, his icy blue eyes stern and filled with something akin to primal need. she timidly shuffles down her bottoms, looking up at his unwavering gaze through her lashes. before she can even complete the action, albedo's ice cold hands are so firm on her waist that it could bruise, pushing her violently against his desk.

y/n yelps a little in surprise, and gasps audibly as the alchemist's cold fingertips trail down her hips to her panties, tugging them down violently. he pauses as if waiting for her protest, but she doesn't even think about saying no.

his fingers tease against her folds and she sighs a little, the wetness already pooled between her legs a cause for embarrassment. albedo is quiet and wordless as he pushes two fingers into her entrance and starts at a moderate pace, his free hand still gripping her waist.

"albedo," she moans quietly, rocking her own hips against the movements of his hand. the blonde man groans a little and removes his hand, causing y/n to cry out a little at the sudden emptiness.

"stay still," he muses finally, his voice so calm and gentle compared to the rashness of his actions. "i'm going to fill you up with my cock."

y/n jolts at the rush of excitement his words give her, pussy almost trembling from the anticipation as she listens to the clink of albedo's belt coming undone, the quick shuffling of his pants. he presses against her behind, his erection tight against his briefs. she's so wet she can barely think.

suddenly one of his hands presses against her back, and he forces her down onto the desk so hard she cries out in pleasure. her breasts press against the cool wood as his free hand frees his length, positioning it at her entrance. when he finally pushes into her, she can't help but cry out his name even louder.

"quiet," he grunts, both hands on y/n's hips now as he slams into her again and again, her pussy so wet that the sound of their movements echoes around the small cave of their camp. he's relentless in his thrusts, y/n's moans almost uncontrollable.

"a-albedo...please i'm going to...i'm going-"

"you're so wet," he groans through his thrusts, the h/c haired girls body slamming against the desk with each movement, body shaking in pleasure. "fuck."

"a-ah!" y/n cries through her orgasm, her body shuddering against the desk as albedo continues to pound into her, rocking her hips into the hard wood repeatedly.

"i'm close." he moans, his thrusts slowing down but becoming harder, his cock twitching against her insides. when he finally cums, he pulls out his member and shoots his load across the panting girl's back, catching his own breath with her.

y/n finally collapses against the desk as her knees give out without albedo's support. her vision is just starting to stop spinning when albedo pulls her panties back up her hips. "are you okay?"

she turns to look at him with her e/c eyes, and smiles at the familiar return of his gentle features. "i'm okay."

the blue eyed alchemist only smirks a little and presses a kiss to her forehead.