Part 17

Being wrapped up in his arms made me feel secure and happy!! Even the silence was comforting!!
After few minutes of silence; he said, You don't have any questions about Stella!!??
I smiled and said, No!! I trust you Tae!! But Yeah I would be lying if I said that her being with you didn't hurt me!!! I know it must have something to do with your work!! It's just that don't get way to close to her, I hate it!!! He chuckled at my statement and said, Means you are jealous!!!!  Indeed I am!! I said with pout.
Don't be jealous Love!! I only belong to you!!!! He said while kissing my forehead.

For the first time I saw genuineness in his eyes and felt loved. I knew this is not going to be easy at any cost but I wanted to take the risk. I can risk all of it, just so I could be with him. I was happy that I kept my promise. The promise which I made to Mr.Kim that day. I changed his son!! Or he is changing!! And I will try my best to be with him until my last breath. Mr.Kim told me about him loosing faith in love relationships because of his mother. Taehyung's mother left his dad for other man. He saw how his father suffered because of his mother. He loved her with his all heart but in the end she left him behind. Mr. Kim tried his best to convince his son that not everyone is same like his mother but it was all waste.
So that day at the party, his father practically begged infront of me about accepting his son!! And told me everything that happened in past which turned Taehyung into the harsh person he is today!!! He said that Tae has closed all the doors to his heart and only I can tear down those walls he has built around himself. At first I wasn't sure about being capable enough but I was determined to take that risk!! Because I wanted my old TaeTae back!!

Time Skip's

After few weeks
A/n POV
After that day your condition became healthy. Now you were able to do your work. Yess!! Tae allowed you to start your cafe again but in different place which you, Tae, Hana and Jungkook decided. It was at more local area and safe place. But both of you were only allowed to be at cafe with civil guards 24/7 there for your safety. Taehyung dealed with your step dad and made him regret what he did to you for his own needs. So, now your step dad is in jail. Your mom is also in jail for not helping you and instead helping your dad. Chaneyols chapter is finally closed as Stella dealed with him on her own!! Whatever she did, she did it out of anger as he was her step brother who purposefully abandoned her and her mother because he wanted them to suffer. Which only made stella to do illegal things so that she could feed her old mother and pay for there living. Stella was a con- artist. She didn't had any love interest in taehyung because she thought he was her new con. But when she got to know that Chanyeol is related to Taehyung she decided to continue with her so called con show and instead plotted a proper revenge plan against him!! She thought she was using Tae but actually it was Tae who has been planning this whole thing for a while now!!!

_______________________________________
Hey guys!!
This story is coming to the end!!
Just to clear the confusion if any A/N POV is AuthorNims POV
Do vote and comment your views!!!
Looking forward to your honest opinions!!!
Stay safe 😘😘