Vinnie Hacker- It's Over

You sat patiently in Vinnie and your shared an apartment waiting for him to get home. Your bags were already packed and you are ready to go. You and Vinnie's relationship has been going downhill and it was time for you to put an end to this. Vinnie has been getting more and more distant from you and always pushes you away and quite frankly you're tired of it. You just want to get out of this toxic relationship. You guys fight constantly and it really hurts when he hurls insults at you. Even if you are clingy and constantly need attention, you don't want to be the girlfriend holding him back because of that, so you're moving on with your life.

Vinnie finally walks in and immediately spots your bags by the door. "Where are you going babe," Vinnie asks while taking off his shoes. You stand up and shift uncomfortably. You're freaking out inside, "Vinnie we need to talk," you pause a bit "about us and why I'm leaving" You end your statement by looking at him with glossy eyes. He walks over slowly and eerily. His face slightly slumps as he sits down and waits for you to talk. You take a breathe collecting your thoughts before speaking again. 

"I'm sorry Vin but we need to break up" Vinnie's body physically froze. The way he looked at you made you want to stop and say it was a prank but that would never happen. Vinnie felt this unusual pain in his throat, tears fell from his eyes as he pushed his hair from his face. He had never felt so much pain in his heart as he burst out crying. You were shocked, to say the least Vinnie had never cried to you before. Your heart twisted in two I heart to see your first love cry like this. Vinnie wished he could go back in time and make you love him again. He wished he could play dumb, but you both understood each other so well. No need to say more than one word to know you were on the same page. Your feelings could've gone away, but your connection had not. Your relationship lacks love and passion for that matter. You pulled away, but his hands held onto you.

His grip was so strong it made you want to take back every word you had ever said to him. Vinnie grabs your face and passionately kisses you. His kiss makes your head spin, it's filled with so much love and Vinnie wants you to feel every bit of his love. The kiss becomes heated and intense, your knees began to go week making it hard to stand. Vinnie picks you up and walked into your bedroom still kissing you. He dropped you on your bed and began to kiss your neck. Shivvers ran down your spine as he gave you more and more hickeys. Vinnies trailed down from your neck to your stomach while you looked down at him with bedroom eyes begging for him to touch you.

Vinnie pulled your shirt over your head and kissed your stomach. He unbuckled your jeans and slid them down your thighs. He gently kissed your thighs and looked up at you for permission and you nodded. He licked over your slit through your panties teasing you making you throw your head back in pleasure. He slid your panties down your legs and went to your pussy and did a slow lick up your pussy. You grabbed his hair and moaned out in pleasure, your pussy was aching for him. Vinnies tongues glide through your pussy and onto your clit. He devours your pussy making it hard for you to keep quiet. His hand creeps up to your entrance teasing it before slowly sliding in your hole. 

He slowly began to finger your hole stretching it out for his cock. You and Vinnie always had sex but it was never this intense. His finger slowly began to move faster making you grab the bedsheet. You felt like you were in heaven the feeling felt euphoric and you knew you were getting close. Vinnies tongue assaulted your clit making it pulse he could feel you tighten on his fingers making him faster. "Cum for me baby I know you want to" as soon as those words fell from his lips you were screaming out his name as you came all over his face. He kept his fingers going riding out your orgasm making the feeling that much better. When you came down from your high Vinnie stopped his fingers and pulled them out of you making you wince from sensitivity. 

Vinnie pulls down his sweats and his underwear as his cock springs out and slaps his stomach. You reach down and stock him slowly as precum drips down his cock. His cock was beautiful and all you wanted to do was suck him off. Vinnie saw the look in your eyes and shakes his head making you whine. "Tonight's about you and your pleasure baby," Vinnie kisses you slowly "so let me take care of you baby." Vinnie strokes his cock a few times. He glides the tip of his cock up and down your sopping wet slit making you moan out before he slides carefully into your sensitive pussy. "Fuck Vinnie," you moan out breathlessly "it feels so good". Vinnie's strokes are slow and sensual making you feel every bit of his cock. "Baby it's so good" His head falls into your neck as he thrust faster. Your pussy tightens as you are about to cum. Vinnies fucking you so hard it makes your head spin.

"Vinnie I'm cumming" Your voice strained as you told Vinnie. The knot in your stomach burst as you come. Vinnie never slows down making you sensitive. Vinnie flips you and now your ass is in the air and face in the bed covers as he slides back in your pussy fucking you faster than before. He's hitting your G-spot head-on, the pleasure so intense it brings tears to your eyes. You never felt so good. Vinnie is pounding so hard you know he's chasing his high. "Baby I'm about to come," Vinnie grabs the top of the headboard to steady himself. "Come with me baby" Vinnie keeps on thrusting and you feel like your flying as your orgasm shoots through your nerves making you squirt and your whole body goes numb. Vinnie thrust one last time and finishes inside your pulsing pussy. Vinnie pulls out slowly and watches his cum drip out of your pussy.

You had already fallen asleep but Vinnie cleaned you up and helped you lay in your bed. As soon as Vinnie saw you were asleep he unpacked your bags and put your clothes back in your shared closet. Vinnie smiled to himself he had fooled you again with the crocodile tears and the best sex ever and he was happy. He wanted you all for himself and now he would have you cause he knew you would never leave after today. Vinnies Toxic but he loves you and he will have you forever.

Hi, babes Finally back and I hope you enjoyed it. My chapter will be like this from now on.

I hope you like it

Love, Author Grace